you can't be careless

The days were passing.

Siddhant leave Gitesh in the school while going to office.

Roli take another car to pick up Gitesh return from school.

Roli resigned her job & was taking care of household supervision though she got servents to do the work.

After bringing Gitesh from School, ROli makes him to change the dress and feed food.  

Roli makes him to sleep for sometime.

Then makes him to play in the garden and she joins him to play with him.

Gitesh was surprised that ROli is playing with him as she used to only cry.

Gitesh: Mom, i feel happy if you play with me.

Roli: Sorry Gitesh.  All these days mom did not play with you.

Gitesh: Yes  Mom..  You always cry

Roli: Now mom will not cry.  

Gitesh: Mom we are happy with pappa.  WHy he was not with us before?

Roli: It was my mistake Gitesh.  You wont understand if i tell you anything now.  

Roli hug Gitesh and kissed on his cheeks.

Roli & Gitesh started playing together.

Siddhant enter the gate seeing this beautiful scene of his wife & son playing in the garden.

Siddhant park the car and goes to change his dress.

Siddhant come out of the house in casual dress to join playing with ROli & Gitesh.

Then for sometime all the 3 will play together till the place turn dark.

Then they return inside the house.

They fresh up themselves and Siddhant start teaching Gitesh his lessons.

Gitesh too learn easily if taught by Siddhant.

After finishing studies, they have dinner together and spend some time inside their room with fun & excitement.

Gitesh will sleep in a while on Sid or Roli's lap or shoulder.

After Gitesh sleep, Siddhant take Roli in his arms they enjoy the moments together.

This is their regular routine...

The days were passing...

Roli waved bye to Siddhant & Gitesh and entered into the house while she was getting gidiness suddenly.  

She ignored it and sat in the sofa and had some water.

Later when she sat to have lunch, she was not liking the food at all.