RoSid marriage

All were shocked other than ROSID.

Roli: Pappa, we did married very long back in the temple.  But we wish to join our hands traditionally with blessings of all the elders.  That also i was telling him to wait till his career is set.  So we were waiting all these days.

Roli turned towards SId's family members.

Roli: Sorry to all of you.  We did not do anything intentionally.  We did not wish to hurt you all.  But we sincerely wanted to take blessings of you all and marry traditionally.  We are sorry again.

Roli turned towards her parents

Roli: Pappa, Please give respect to the elders who has come all the way asking my hands.  It will be good if you accept this marriage and arrange our marriage.  Otherwise if I go out of the house holding my husband hands, it is neither good for me & not for our family.  I dont want to do something like that which create bad name to both of our families.  Please understand.

Now Jamanlal got no other option other than arranging their accepting their marriage.

Jamanlal accepted.

ROSID were happy.

SId's family members were happy that Sid hide such big thing from them.  But still they were happy that they were waiting for them to accept them and get traditionally married too.

ROSID took blessings of the elders.

Jamanlal arranged their marriage in grand mannar in a big marriage hall to show his status.

ROSID were not at all interested in any of those arrangement and they were only waiting for getting married in front of the world tradtionally.

Haldi, Mehendi, Sangeet everything was celebrated accoridng to its procedure...

ROSID were enjoying celebrating all those procedures for which they have been waiting all these days.

ROSID marriage.

ROSID in their wedding dress adding to their beauty reached the marriage mandap.

They exchanged garlands..

Took 7 pheres..

Siddhant filled ROli's forehead with SIndoor with a smile remember their marriage at mandir.

Siddhant put the mangal sutra on her beautiful neck..

ROSID as a traditionally married couple took blessings of all the elders.

ROSID already taken the one bedroom, hall & kitchen house selected by ROli before one of their marriage to start their life there together.

Sid's family members arranged Grahapravesh of the newly married couple as per procedure with aarti, kalash like procedures...

Roli lit the diya in the pooja place where they kept small statue of Matarani.

ROSID prayed to god for their happy married life..

ROSID were left alone in the decorated bedroom.

SId's family members though know that they are married were not knowing that they already started their married life too.

Sid sat in the bed while ROli lean on his shoulders hugging each other.

Sid: Roli, my traditional wife.  You will be staying with me from now onwards right.

Roli: Even if you tell me to go.  I will not leave you and go.

She said with a smile.

Sid: Why I will tell you to go darling?  I wish you be in my arms always.

Roli: OH my dear husband!  When will you go to work if i am in your arms always.

Sid: That is there.  But nights not away from you darling. Just remember.  No installments from now.

ROSID smiled.

ROSID moved towards each other ...