Father... Not Uncle

Roli got tears on her eyes and it was rolling down her cheeks.

Roli just sat down under the tree and started crying.

Roli to herself: Siddhant you are that uncle friend for Gitesh.  Do you know you are not his uncle and you are father for him.  Or you already know he is your son and created friendship with him.  I dont know.  I dont know.

ROli got her throat blocked.

Roli adjusted her voice and cleared the block.

Roli to herself:  Now i can understand as Gitesh was missing his father, he saw a father figure on you and that is why much attached to you.  What can I do Siddhant?  I am doing my best to be a good mother.  But i am unable to.  I am unable to replace a father figure Siddhant.  

Roli was unable to hold her & She cried badly.

Roli was thinking whether to go there and bring Gitesh from him..

But she stopped.

ROli to herself: No i cant.  I know how much Gitesh was upset without seeing you yesterday.  You did mistake for which we are separate.  But what mistake Gitesh have done to miss his father.  Let him play with you.  Let him think you as uncle.  Though he is unable to call you as Father, let him to get the happiness to be with father.

ROli was waiting for Gitesh to come playing with him.

Roli was seeing them again standing behind the tree.

Tears were continuously rolling down her cheeks.

Roli was unable to control her looking at him too.

Roli to herself: How many days went seeing you?  Hearing you calling me Darling?  Now you are calling your son darling.  Why Siddhant? Why you did that mistake otherwise how our life might have been...  How much happy we were?  How our son will be happy with you not as uncle, but as father...

Various thoughts were around her mind..

Siddhant & Gitesh were not getting the thirst to be together reduced.

They were playing together a lot.

Roli realised how much are bound to each other whether knowingly or unknowingly..

After few more minutes.

Sid: Gitesh, Where is your mom? You never showed her.  I will tell her that i bought this dress for you so that she will not mistake you.

Gitesh: Ok uncle.  Come with me.

Now hearing this ROli realised he never seen her and not knowing she is mother of Gitesh...

Roli was tensed how to face him & also she was not interest to face him.

Gitesh ran towards Roli while Siddhant was walking behind him few feet back.

Before Siddhant reach her she hide herself behind the tree.

Siddhant was not interested to go near her & see when she hide herself.

Siddhant: Hello mam, i just came to tell you that i only put this new dress on Gitesh.  I am only playing with him daily.  You should not mistake with whom your child is playing.  That is why i thought of informing you.  Gitesh,  Bye darling..

Gitesh: Bye Uncle..

Siddhant went from there waving bye to Gitesh.

Roli with tears took Gitesh on her hands and kissed on his cheeks...