Roli quit her house

Roli was taken to her room.

Doctor was called...

All others were waiting outside the room.

After checking ROli, She made Roli sit spraying some water and talked to her.

Doctor: Roli, how many days now?

Roli: I cant understand what you are asking.

Doctor: Roli, What was your last date?

Roli now realised and told her.

Doctor: You are pregnant.  It is almost 3 months now and you did not realise.  

She said and went out of the room leaving Roli alone.

Roli touch her stomach with love and passion.

Roli to herself: Siddhant,  I am pregnant.  Siddhant our symbol of love in my womb.  

Roli was excited on knowing this.

Roli to herself: Siddhant how many days we did talk about our child.  Now we got it.  How much happy you will be knowing this?

Roli smiled.

Roli to herself: Siddhant, i wish to tell you this good news immediately.  I know how much happy you will be and will be rushing to me.  I want to hug you and place few kisses too.  

Roli blushed.

Roli to herself: Siddhant when you tries to come more closer, i will not allow you.  I will tell you, i am having baby in my womb & you should not hug me so tight.  Then what how tight you hug always..

Roli forgot everything..

ROli to herself: Siddhant, i cant wait more to share this happiness with you..

ROli took the mobile to call him.

She suddenly realised what is her real situation.  Siddhant is no more her husband and they got divorce too.

ROli to herself:  Siddhant how can i call you when i lost you in my life?  When our relationship is separated forever?

Roli got tears on her eyes.

ROli to herself: Siddhant Why did you do that to me?  I cant even share this happiest news with you.  Tell me why did you do that.

Roli started crying.

Roli to herself: Siddhant in our separation, i did not even realised a baby is in my womb.  I did not even had food properly all these days.  I punished our child for our problem without giving food.

Roli was feeling her heart heavy.

Roli to herself: Siddhant what can i do now?  How can i give father affection to our child?  You always said our child should not have any difficulties.  But now.  The baby itself is growing in difficulty.  Do you know that?