it's party time

Siddhant arranged for a party and invited all the business associate for that.

Siddhant also sent the invitation to Jamanlal.

Jamanlal wonder who is this business man he never knows till date.

Anyway he decided to meet and get the friendship so that it can be useful for his business too at any time.

As the party was invited to come with family, Jamanlal informed Meena too to get ready for the party.

The party day on that weekend...

The garden of ROSID house was well decorated with lights all over the trees and also additional light settings were made here & there.  Siddhant took personal care to make the place beautiful.  Round tables were putting all over the garden with chairs around it for the people to sit.  Beautiful stage were set on one side.

Roli: Siddhant...

Siddhant: yes darling.

Roli: You are going to be here & take care of arrangments only till all reach the place?

Siddhant: Coming darling.

He said with a smile.

Roli hold his hands and took him inside their room.

Siddhant looked at Roli from Head to toe with a mischief smile.

Roli blushed.

Roli: What are you seeing like this as if seeing for the first time?

Siddhant: Roli, May be not seeing for first time.  But seeing my wife is new only whenever i see and same feeling each & everytime.  Above that today,  Oh God!  your beauty is killing me.

Roli smiled.

Roli: Get ready soon.

She said and tried to move from there.

Sid hold her hands & pulled towards him.

Sid: Where are you going?  Is my prince ready?

Roli: Yes.  He is ready & playing now.

Sid: WHo made him ready?

Roli: Of course.  Myself.

Sid: Then where you can run leaving me like this.  You only need to make me too ready.

Roli: Siddhant.. What is this like a child?

Sid: It is already bad that you got ready without taking my help.  Above that you are going without helping me.  I cant agree.

ROli with a smile took his dress out and made him wear it.

When Roli was putting the button of the coat Gitesh rushed inside.

Gitesh: pappa...

Siddhant: Gitesh darling!  You are ready?