Roli is broken

Roli, Siddhant & Gitesh finished having lunch and returned to their room.

Gitesh was playing with Siddhant sitting on his lap for a while.

THen he slept slowly.

Roli was tensed now as Gitesh slept and Siddhant will not leave any such chance.

Roli got up from the bed and tried to move.

Siddhant hold her hands and pulled towards him.

Siddhant made her sit beside him and wrapped his hands around her shoulders.

ROli was hesitating.

Siddhant hold her hands and wrapped her hands around his waist and pulled her more closer.

Siddhant: Roli, dont worry.  I am not trying to use this opportunity and romance with you.

Roli looked at him with a puzzle what he is trying to say.

Siddhant: Roli now think me as your friend or well wisher though not as your husband.

Siddhant looked into her eyes.

Siddhant: Roli i was in pain all these years because of your separation, but was thinking you are safe with your parents.  You may not know, i used to cross your house in the car atleast once a week thinking you are inside and thought one or the other day i may get chance to see you while you come to balcony or somewhere outside.  But never seen you there.

Roli: How can you see me when i was not at all there?

Siddhant: Roli, that is what i am asking!  What happend that you came out of your parents house too?  

Roli: The situation made me to come out.

Siddhant: What was such situation? Tell me Roli.  Only if you let out your pain from heart you will feel relaxed.

Roli just shed tears silently.

Siddhant: Dont you think to come to me even when you come out from there?

ROli: How can i come to you when i was angry with you and came out of your life taking divorce.

Siddhant: Ok.  You were not interested to come to me with a stupid reason.

Roli: That was not stupid reason.

Siddhant: Roli, i dont want to discuss about that now.  As i will talk about it later once i prove myself.  Now tell me why you came out of your house & when?

Roli now tightened her hands around him and lean on his shoulders..

Siddhant understood Roli now got ready to tell him about what has happened on those days...

*

***

Roli was inside her room always since she return from court without having food or water.