Wicked plan separate the love birds

Naina in that week when their MD was out of station started her work.

She mixed sleeping tablet in the coffee cup of siddhant & took photos of her together with him in various poses as if they are intimate.

She took care that the photo does not cover his sleeping figure

Naina contacted roli at sid's home.

Naina: I am naina working with siddhant in the office

Roli: oh you are working with my husband.  Sit here.  I will bring something to drink.

Naina: no thanks

Roli: OK tell me what can I do for you.  He is in office.  I think you have taken leave.

Naina: not only today.  I am on leave for past 1 week since I did abortion.

Roli was shocked.

Roli: abortion?  You seems to be unmarried.  Does anyone did wrong with you?

Naina: what can I tell you.  I was not knowing he is married.  

Roli: you mean a married man misbehaved with you?

Naina: yes roli.  

Roli: who is that?  These persons should get the punishment.

 Naina: what can I tell you?  It is none other than siddhant.

Roli was shocked.  

Roli: what??? What are you talking & about whom you are talking?

Naina: I am telling the truth & I know you won't believe.  That is why I bring all the proof.

Roli: which proof you are talking about?  I don't want any proof about my husband as I know him very well.

Naina took out the photos she has taken & the abortion bills which was fake & arranged by jamanlal.

She showed all those to roli.

Naina: roli see all these photos.  I have taken in my mobile itself when we were close.

Roli body started shivering & she was not even able to stand.

Naina: yes roli.  He said he love me & also we crossed the limits.  But when I got pregnant he told me the truth that he is married and told me to do abortion.  I got no other way now & I did what a mother should not do to a child in the womb.  Now I resigned the job too & going out of city itself as I can't continue in that office or this city anymore.  Before going I thought of telling you about his truth and caution you.

Naina took all those evidences & went out of the house leaving broken roli behind.

Siddhant reached home by evening as usual.

Roli did not talk to him & was sitting in the sofa speechless

Sid: roli are you OK?

Roli: who is naina?

Sid: which naina?

Roli: how many you know?

Sid: roli I can't understand why you are talking like that.  Are you talking about my PA.  Then yes she was working with me

Roli: then why you hesitated when I asked you.

Sid: it is not hesitation.  I was wondering how you know her name.  So thought may be talking about someone else.

Roli: not only name.  But I know everything

 Sid: what do you mean?

Roli: I mean.  I know what all you told her & finally you made her to quit her job & city

Sid: I made her.  Very funny.  It is her decision.  

Sid was mentioning she resigned on her own decisions as she is shifting to her native.

Roli: how cool you talk like this siddhant!  I did not expect this from you.

Sid: roli! What else you want me to do?  You want me to cry for her?

He was mentioning what he can do when she decided to go to her native town.

Roli: so you are admitting your actions.  You admit your mistake with her.

Sid scolded naina for some of her mistake before 2 days & sid thought naina told roli about that.

Sid: oh so naina meet you & told about I scold her.  Then what can I do when she was not cautious.

Sid was mentioning about cautious in job & roli understood she was not cautious in restricting from becoming pregnant.

Roli: siddhant so you are ready to accept about your relationship with her to your wife openly???

 Sid: relationship

Roli: yes your relationship, your baby on her womb, abortion everything is known to me

Now he was shocked.

Roli continued her talks relating sid with naina.

He was irritated by these talks & gave a tight slap on her face.

Roli was shocked.

She just walked out of the house the very next moment & went to her divedi house...