Jamanlal's wicked plans

Rosid were enjoying their live together.

Day by day in every way they were living their life which no other couples might have lived for years.

They were knowing the others thought itself & did accordingly.

Roli always wish him to be cleanly shaven, neatly dressed.

She also managed the house very neat & clean.

Roli learn all the cooking variety.

 No one can ever tell her as from rich family who never knows household works.

They were living for each other & loving each other.

The days were passing.

All the days were special for them.  It can be their birthday, festival days, weekend or even a normal hectic working day.

When the days passed the time has come for their 1st wedding anniversary.

 Jamanlal informed roli that he want to celebrate their marriage day in a grand manner.

For him, such celebrations are useful for their get together with his business partners & friends.

Rosid were not interested.  But they were not interested to hurt their elders.

But they were not aware they will face such difficult time later...

Roli was in her simple Saree purchased by her loving husband & siddhant was in simple sherwani purchased by his loving wife.

So many guests were invited for the party by jamanlal.

One such business partner went to jamanlal.

Partner: jamanlal seeing your daughter dress & jewels, we cant see your richness

 Jamanlal: what can I do?  I did purchased costly clothes for them.  But they wish to wear only the one they purchased.

Partner: I don't know how you are able to bear all this.  In case if this is my daughter then I might have separated them and arranged her remarriage as per my wish

Jamanlal: I was unable to stop their marriage itself.  You are talking about remarriage

 Partner: see the lovers will be like that only.  But now one year gone.  Their attraction towards each other will be gone.  Now they might have started seeing the negative sides of partners.  If you try you can do it.

Jamanlal: you dont know about them.  They are loving more day by day

Partner: try and then tell me.  

He gave few tips too...

Jamanlal started thinking deeply seeing his daughter & son in law...

Jamanlal started bringing luxury items one by one to rosid house.

But rosid never accepted any of the items.

Jamanlal tried to highlight her that they don't have any of those luxury items.

But rosid were not like what he expected.

His tries were all went in vain.

Jamanlal got irritated & contacted his business partner again.

He told they are least bothered about any of these materialistic things.

 Then after hearing all these his partner gave him that idea.

Jamanlal himself hesitated to do that.  But did not wish to miss the chance too.

He thanked the partner & returned.

Jamanlal called the private deductive & gave required instruction.

 The deductive came back with Details of the girl working as PA for siddhant & her name is naina.  Also her contact details was given to jamanlal.

Jamanlal contacted Naina & told her to meet him giving his office address.

When Naina contacted jamanlal she was instructed what is to be done & her hand bag was filled with 500 rupees bundles...