Sassy.

"Jorge, stop," Benji looks at Jorge clearly annoyed. 

"Stop what?" Jorge says innocently as he grinds his ass on Benji's cock. Benji was sitting on the couch trying to watch a movie with Jorge in his lap.

"You can't wait an hour and a half for me to finish this movie?" Benji tries to push Jorge off, but he doesn't budge. 

"You're not giving me attention," Jorge laughs. He grinds down on Benji again earning a low groan. 

This had been going on for the last twenty minutes and Benji's had enough. He grabs Jorge by the neck and pulls him back so Jorge's back is pushed up against Benji's stomach and chest. "You really crave my cock that bad, huh?" Benji whispers in Jorge's ear. 

Jorge gulps and contemplates what to say next. He could go along with it and get the cock he's been craving, or he could be sassy and tease Benji a little bit longer. He did that a lot. He loved teasing Benji and Benji love Jorge's sass. 

Jorge stands up quickly and turns around to look at Benji. "No, not really," Jorge smirks and skips into the bedroom. Benji groans. He knows exactly what Jorge's doing.

Benji pauses the movie and gets up. He takes his time walking to the bedroom and when he gets there is pants instantly tighten at the sight before him. Jorge's laying on the bed completely naked and pumping himself slowly. Jorge's moans fill the room as he touches himself. 

When Jorge opens his eyes and sees Benji standing in the doorway he giggles.

"Oh, you think that's funny?" Benji walks to the bed and hovers over Jorge.

Jorge stops pumping himself and sits up. He looks at Benji innocently. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Turn around." When Jorge doesn't move Benji grabs him and bends him over the bed. Jorge smirks into the sheets excited for what's going to happen next. Benji grabs the lube and pulls his pants down just enough to get his cock out. He coats his cock in lube and rubs it up against Jorge's ass. "If you're going to act like a slut, I'll treat you like one." 

Jorge moans as Benji pushes himself inside him without any warning. Jorge grips the sheets with both hands to steady himself. 

"Is this what you wanted?" Benji grips Jorge's ass as he pounds into him. He knows Jorge wont last long. 

Jorge moans and nods his head.

"Use your words." Benji grips onto Jorge's hair pulling him up. 

"Yes," Jorge yells.

"Fuck, you're so needy, aren't you baby?" Jorge comes to Benji's words. "Turn around. I'm going to come on that pretty face of yours."

Jorge flips over and gets on his knees in front of Benji. He sticks his tongue out wanting to taste his boyfriend. Benji pumps himself quickly and comes on Jorge's face and tongue groaning loudly. Jorge licks it up and smiles up at Benji. 

"Got what you wanted?"

"Yes."