Top or Bottom.

"I want you," Benji moans as I kiss his neck. He's straddling my thighs and grinding his hips down into mine. I reach around him and grab his ass squeezing it tightly.

"You have me," He rolls his eyes at my response. 

"You know what I mean," He whines. I laugh lightly and flip us around gently so I'm on top. I spread his legs so I can lay in between them and continue to kiss his neck. "Jorge, please. No more teasing," Benji begs. 

"Take off your clothes then," I motion towards his jeans and tee-shirt. I take my own shirt off and sit up to pull my jeans down. When I turn back around, Benji's laying on the bed completely naked with his hard cock leaking pre-come onto his stomach. I groan at the sight.

"Are you going to fuck me?" Benji asks nervously. We were still experimenting with who was going to top and who was going to bottom. We have both been a bottom before and Benji seems to enjoy it more.

"Yes, baby." I lay back down in between his legs and kiss him roughly. Our tongues dance around our mouths. He moans softly into my mouth when I grab his cock. I pump him slowly.

"Please," Benji begs. 

I sit up and grab the lube from the night stand. I lube up two of my fingers. I kiss the inside of Benji's bent knees and rub one finger against his hole. He shudders at the contact and doesn't even wince when I slide my finger in. He must still be stretched out from the other night. 

"Jorge," Benji moans. He grips the bed sheets tightly and bites his lip trying to be quiet. 

"Tell me, baby. Tell me how it feels," I encourage. 

"Good," Benji breathes as he throws his head back. 

"Be loud." 

"It feels good," Benji moans loudly. I slowly add my second finger. Benji furrows his eyebrows but the pain doesn't last long as he starts moaning again, this time louder than before. I scissor his hole and brush his prostate every once in a while. "More. I need more," Benji moans grabbing my hips and pulling me close.

"Okay, baby, but I have to lube up my cock first," I laugh at his eagerness. I squirt some lube on my cock and spread it around making sure to get it everywhere so I don't hurt Benji. "Ready?" I say lining myself up with him.

Benji moans a low, "Yes."

I slide him him slowly. Once he's bottomed out I kiss his neck, cheek, and lips trying to distract him from the stretch. I push his hair out of his face and hold his hand giving it a tight squeeze.

"Move."

I thrust in and out of him slowly. I speed up when he starts moaning. Benji grips onto my arms as he kisses my neck sloppily. 

"You're tight," I groan.

"You're so good," Benji moans loudly. "You feel so good." His eyebrows furrow when I reach in between us and pump his cock.

"Turn around," I say when I pull out of him. He whines but turns around so he's bent over with his ass up. He arches his back slightly. I grab his hips to steady me when I slide in. I thrust into him watching the way his back tenses up every time I enter him. He pushes his face into the pillow and grips the sheets. He's close. I reach around him and grab his cock, pumping him fast. 

"Uh-" Benji moans as he comes into my hand. The tightness of his ass makes me come right after. When I pull out I watch the come drip out of him slowly. 

"Lets go take a bath." I help Benji stand up and take him to the bathroom where I run him a bath and get him all cleaned up.