Teeth

"Shit!" Jorge moans, throwing his head back in the pillow behind him. Benji thrusts in and out of him hard, groaning at the tightness of Jorge's ass.

"Fuck, baby," Benji leans down and whispers in Jorge's ear. "You're going to make me come."

"Me too," Jorge stutters, gripping and scratching at Benji's back. Jorge leans up and kisses Benji's neck, sucking lightly before running his tongue over it to sooth the sting.

"Fuck-" Benji groans and comes inside Jorge, shutting his eyes tightly. The feeling of Benji coming inside of him makes Jorge come on his stomach.

Benji rolls off of Jorge and reaches over to the bedside table to grab a tissue. He cleans Jorge up.

"I love you," Jorge smiles sleepily at Benji. He puckers his lips, asking for a kiss.

"I love you, too, baby," Benji kisses Jorge softly. When he pulls away he watches Jorge's eyes flutter shut and his breathing slows down as he falls asleep.

Benji watches him for a while, smiling at his beautiful boy. Soft snores leave Jorge's lips and Benji laughs to himself. They always joke about how Jorge snores, but few people know he actually does.

Just as Benji's about to get up to brush his teeth and set an alarm for in the morning, Jorge rolls on top of him and wraps his arms around his waist. He smiles at the cuteness but then groans, unable to brush his teeth so he doesn't wake up his sleeping boyfriend. He waits a few minutes to see if Jorge was going to move, but when he doesn't, he gives in and wraps his arms around Jorge's back. He plays with Jorge's hair gently and says a silent prayer that every night will be like this.