Phone Call.

Benji sits on his bed scrolling through twitter. He's incredibly bored and annoyed that he can't be with Jorge tonight. As if Jorge could sense Benji thinking about him, he get's a text from him.

"FaceTime?" The text reads. Benji smiles and grabs his computer from the desk next to his bed. 

"Hey, baby," Benji says when Jorge's face appears on the screen. 

"Benji," Jorge whines. "Come over." 

"I wish I could, baby, but my family wants me home tonight," Benji takes a deep breath. "What would we do if I was there?" 

"Fuck."

"Jorge!" Benji laughs. He thought Jorge would be more subtle than that. 

"Well, we would! I'm hard as shit right now and you're not even here to help me out," Jorge blushes. 

"Oh, my god," Benji laughs before turns serious. "Touch yourself."

Jorge smirks through the screen. "Right now? With you watching?" Benji hums and reaches down to palm himself through his jeans. 

"Benji," Jorge moans when his hand leaves the screen signaling that his is touching himself. Jorge groans lightly.

"Show me," Benji says forcefully. Benji takes his shirt off and slides his jeans and underwear down enough to get his cock out. He grips it tightly as Jorge repositions the camera so he can see Jorge pump himself. Jorge's wearing one of Benji's sweaters. Nothing else. "You're so fucking hot," Benji groans.

"I wish you were here," Jorge moans.

"Tell me what you'd do if I was."

Jorge smirks at the camera. "I'd suck you off first so your cock was nice and wet." Benji groans and pumps himself faster. Watching Jorge do that to himself was his favorite sight. "And then I'd bend over the bed so you could fuck me, hard."

"Baby, next time I come over, I promise you, you won't even be able to walk. I'm going to fuck your ass so hard you'll scream."

"B-benji, I'm going to come," Jorge stutters.

"Come, baby. Show me," Benji groans. He's close, too.

Jorge releases all over Benji's sweater, moaning loudly. Benji comes in his hand at the sight of Jorge.

"You're always making a mess on my sweaters," Benji says when he's caught his breath. 

"I'll wash it," Jorge laughs. Jorge places the computer on the bed and gets up to change. He pulls a different one of Benji's sweaters out of his closet and puts it on along with a pair of boxers. Benji watches him the whole time. Benji cleans himself off with a tissue and pulls up his boxers, leaving his shirt and jeans off. 

They lay in separate beds together and talk about nothing for hours until they fall asleep on FaceTime.

~ quick note ~

I try to update a couple times a day, but because I do update so often it's hard to come up with new ideas. If you have any, let me know so I can keep updating multiple times a day!

Thank you for 4K!