Dressing Room.

"That's a nice shirt," Jorge says when Benji turns around in the small dressing room.

"I don't know," Benji tugs at the ends. "It's and awkward length."

Jorge stands up and stands in front of Benji. He unbuttons Benji's pants slowly, looking him in the eyes. Jorge tucks the ends of the shirt into Benji's pants in the back, but stops in the front to palm Benji. 

"Jorge," Benji groans, getting hard.

Jorge smirks and finishes tucking in the shirt. He buttons up Benji's pants and moves out of the way so Benji can see himself in the mirror.

"See, it's a nice shirt. It looks good like this."

Benji glares at Jorge. "You're such a tease."

"Me?" Jorge puts his hands up innocently. "I don't know what you're talking about." 

Jorge laughs when Benji points to his hard on sticking up through his pants. It's very noticeable, so they'll have to stay in the dressing room until it goes away.

"Are you hard, Benji Krol?" Jorge smirks at Benji.

"Stop," Benji grabs Jorge's wrists when he reaches for Benji's cock. "You're so lucky the only thing keeping everyone from seeing us is a curtain. If it was anything more than that, I'd fuck you right here."

Benji leans down and kisses Jorge, pushing him up against the wall. He thrusts his bulge into Jorge's causing them both to groan. 

"Lets go home," Jorge whines.

"We have too much stuff to do today, you'll just have to wait," Benji laughs at the desperate look Jorge gives him. He enjoys being the one that's teasing instead of being teased, like usual.

"Please?"

Benji shakes his head no, and brushes his fingers against the front of Jorge's pants.