Hold Still.

"Baby, hold still," Benji says pushing Jorge's hips down.

"You just f-feel good," Jorge moans when Benji puts his cock back in his mouth. Jorge throws his head back when Benji deep throats him. Jorge raises his hit slightly hitting the back of Benji's throat.

"I told you to hold still," Benji says forcefully. "I'll stop."

"No, no, no. Don't stop," Jorge looks at Benji with pleading eyes. Benji sighs and leans down. He sucks on the tip and swirls his tongue around gently. Slowly, Benji takes more and more of Jorge's cock. 

"B-benji?"

Benji hums on Jorge's cock. 

"I'm c-close," Jorge shuts his eyes tightly. He furrows his eyebrows and throws his head back. Loud moans leave his lips. Benji sucks harder and takes Jorge deep. With a loud groan, Jorge comes in Benji's mouth. Benji sits up and swallows it all.

Benji looks down at Jorge who's looking at him with tired eyes. "Let me get you know," Jorge starts to sit up before Benji pushes him back down onto the bed. He reaches in between them and grabs Jorge's soft cock.

"Sensitive," Jorge hisses. 

"You're going to come again," Benji looks down at Jorge with a smirk. He begins pumping Jorge slowly, just trying to make him hard again. 

"It hurts," Jorge whines trying to pull away.

"Only until you're hard again," Benji spits in his hand and rubs it on Jorge's cock. He continues to pump Jorge. "Do you want me to stop?"

Jorge looks up at Benji with shy eyes. "No."

Benji smiles before leaning in between Jorge's legs and sucking the tip. Jorge moans softly when he gets slightly hard. Benji sits up, still pumping Jorge.

"I don't think I can come again," Jorge moans. He's fully hard again and doing his best trying not to squirm. 

"You will, baby. You can do it," Benji smiles at Jorge. He pumps Jorge faster earning a moan.

"Benji," Jorge groans. "I can't."

"You can, baby. Come again, for me," Benji looks in Jorge's eyes.

Jorge shuts his eyes and throws his head back trying to focus on coming.

"That's it, baby. You're doing so good." Jorge comes again, all over his stomach and Benji's hand, to Benji's words. "Good boy," Benji praises. 

"H-hurts," Jorge winces. Benji pulls away and gets a towel to clean Jorge up. When he's all cleaned up, Benji crawls in bed next to Jorge, who's half asleep. He pulls the covers over Jorge and pulls him into his chest. 

"You did so good tonight," Benji kisses Jorge's cheek.

~note~

Thank you for the 3k reads! I do have another story that's an actual story instead of one shots if you guys want to check it out!