chapter 9: grounded.

But when I saw you,

I felt something I never felt,

Come closer.

It's Noah. It really is him. 

He is the new guy in the basketball team, meaning he goes to school here. 

This really is some fanfic coincidence, I swear to God.

It's actually freaky... how we meet again.

Oh my God... I'm so happy.

He has such a good effect on me.

Noah starts walking in my direction, leaving what he is doing behind.

This is happening, I-

I'm smiling like an absolute idiot.

"Hm, Spence, I'll see you when it's show time." I say smiling and start running from there. 

"Sky, don't-" She says but I can't listen to the rest because I'm already too far.

Sorry Spence, I'm way too busy at the minute.

Come and catch me, Noah.

I run to the back of the field, behind the bleachers and wait for him so he catches me as soon as we step outside. 

And here he is.

I'm still smiling like a fucking idiot. Making little happy noises and whines.

He holds me immediately and makes us stand against the wall. My hands immediately travel to the back of his neck.

He is so smiley too... that dimple... Lord.

This feels like everything I needed today. And more. I'm still in shock. How is this actually happening? Beyond me. What type of doing of faith brought us here?

"That's a good look, Sky." He says as he holds my skirt.

Oh, so? That's where this is going.

My body is already having a mind of its own as I place my leg around his waste and he holds it right the same second.

His touch is a literal drug. It gets me high and so addicted.

"The bandana really does complement your curls too." I say laughing and smiling while biting my bottom lip.

He laughs too and kisses my neck. Oh fucking hell, I can already feel something in between my legs.. not the time.

"You are a cheerleader... that's very attractive of you." I- His accent makes everything ten times sexier. "And you go to this school, which means seeing you around is something I can look forward to."

"Yeah, I'm guessing it is." I say and smile a little. My voice is kinda quiet, as it usually is when I'm sober and shy. A bit different from the way it was when I met him.

"You're so quiet right now... wouldn't imagine how much you can scream if I hadn't actually heard it before."

This smug son of a bitch.

He runs his hand up my leg until it lands on my ass and he squishes it a bit.

He knows damn well what he is doing.

How does he want me to not be quiet right now? I'm speechless, this feels like a dream.

"Why did you run away, at your party?"