chapter 41: "i'm gonna break his nose".

She can't even run, she can't even walk,

She slurs when she speaks,

But you hear what you want when she can't even talk,

Leave it alone, mate.

**Campbell's POV**

Practice couldn't come to an end soon enough. It felt fucking dreadful. And it never does. I love basketball. I do. Really. That's kinda what I want to do with my life and all that. So yeah...

But today, something wasn't right.

I mean, it probably helped that the coach and all the shit heads on the team had their heads I don't even fucking know where, so basically this practice was as effective as milk to cure a hangover.

As much as I hate to admit it, Noah is the best on the team (after myself, of fucking course) and, like he frequently does these days, he isn't here today. And that entitled asshole doesn't even bother to warn when he doesn't come.

He really must think the world revolves around him just because he gets to be with Sky.

Well, don't get too confortable sweetie, I was her everything once too.

No, I was never her everything.

But she was my everything.

Still is.

And she also didn't come to practice today.

She has been acting weird, and that is really really worrying me.

Like, it's Sky... she is always so happy. She always makes me happy... that's one of the things that make me obsess over her so much... from the day I met her...

That was a long time ago. I feel like I've lived five lifetimes with her. She is unlike anyone else... I would die for her.

I cherish my relationship with her more than anything... I know how much she suffers with her stuff, and she knows how much I suffer with mine... we understand each other on a deeper level. Because we know what it's like to live like this... 

I love how we are... how protective of each other we are... but I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish we were more.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that we slept together on Halloween... my fucking God. If there was something I wasn't expecting one last bit to come out of that party was that for sure.

But I'm so glad it did, I really am. I never thought it'd happen again, and now, I kinda have a tiny bit of hope that there's still something between us... something like that...

It felt so good. She feels so fucking good.

No one compares and no one will ever compare.

But she left first thing in the morning and didn't talk to me up until that wonderful game when she fell and hit her head.

We still haven't talked about what happened but I really want to. Because it felt so out of nowhere... not that I'm complaining.

In that moment specially... the moment she sat on my lap, my brain literally just went "take me".

What doesn't make me really happy is that I feel like she has been weird ever since the party... ever since all of that... she has been seeming off.