chapter 4: "for tonight, i wanna fall in love".

**this story contains mature, sexual content starting in this chapter. if you are not interested in that, or it makes you unconfortble, please stop reading. just please don't read it if you're going to feel bad about it. 

remember that sex is a good, natural, helathy, beautiful thing as long as there is consent and care for both parts and from both parts.

let's not shame it, let's celebrate it.**

Let's fall in love for the night,

And forget in the morning.

"Are you kidding me? No! "Cinderella is the best Disney Princess" said no one EVER! Are you fucking serious? Are we even talking about the same Cinderella?" I yell at him, trying to prove my point.

He doesn't seriously believe Cinderella is the best princess, right?

Like not in a million years. Not in any universe.

It's Rapunzel, we all know it.

There is no discussion. No one compares.

It's 1 in the morning and me and Noah have now been talking for almost 2 hours sitting by the pool, having drinks... and having a nice ass time.

Like really really fucking nice.

When he told me to take him anywhere, everything in me was telling me to bring him to a bedroom and strip naked, but I then decided against it.

Thought a bit more conversation would be smoother.

And I was right.

Well, kinda, considering the ache between my legs... soon will be over, hopefully. Is that too much information? My apologies.

But we are literally getting along like long lost friends and ...his eyes... are just so fucking pretty. Have I said that before?

But deadass... with the pool lights... it's like I'm looking heaven in the eye.

If heaven was a person with eyes, the eyes would be Noah's... that's what I meant.

Does that make sense?

Hm, hardly.

"But listen, she was good with animals, had dope ass shoes that only fit her and she was so kind to everyone and that's good, right? That's good? Yeah, being good is good? Right?" He says with his little drunk delusional laugh.

We've been drinking quite a bit, so I'm pretty sure we're fairily intoxicated.

I already was... now he is too.

Fun.

But about the princess still: Is he out of his mind?

I actually think I can't have sex with someone who thinks Cinderella is the best Disney Princess. 

"Yes, being good is good." I give him a drunk laugh too. "Most times."

We sound crazy.

Good crazy. 

"But Noah, they are all kind, and good with animals and everything... the thing is Cinderella is boring... and that hair? Rapunzel exists, you know? She is the superior one! I'll also accept Mulan, Tiana, Ariel or Jasmine as an answer. But no one else. What? Do you also like Snow White? The 14 year old who ate the wrong apple?" I say really frustrated making my point.