casting and introduction <3

hey there everyone.
welcome to the world of 17!!
i want to give a WARNING that this story contains a lot of mature and explicit content as well some topics that could be considered triggering.
THIS IS THE FIRST AND ONLY WARNING I'LL BE GIVING!!!
it's all very light hearted at points but at other points not at all, much like life itself.
be prepared for detailed sexual scenes, curse words as well as occasional violence or mention of sensitive subjects such as depression, bpd, bipolar disorder, manic and depressive episodes, anxiety, abuse, questionable age gapseating disorders, intentions of self harm, PTSD, trauma, addiction, drug abuse, sexual violence, suicide ideation...
read at your own risks. please put yourself first.
if you need help, my twitter dms are open, you can feel free to ask, it's my pleasure to do everything i can. (@mooncowgirl)
you'll be alright.
with that out of the way...
this is just me trying to give you a look at how the characters look like in my head.
yeah.
it's not 100% accurate. to be honest some of them I picture as different people all the time. sometimes I even picture them as the people in my life that I drew inspiration from to create them.
you can totally just ignore this and have a nice day if you'd rather have your own idea of each of them in your mind, which I totally understand.
I'll also be telling you everyone's signs because I like astrology, yeyyyy.
with that said, let's get this bread.

starting off, Sky.
ok, so...
ive turned pinterest upside down looking for someone that reminded me of her BUT I COULDNT FIND ANYONE. this is the closest i found.
so my suggestion would be... picture her as you like in your own head... i want you to love her and to be able to go through this journey with her.
technically she is blondish with green eyes, and gives off this sort of ~vibe~, if it makes sense... like this is her aesthetic and vibe and stuff?? i guess? im sorry, this is confusing.... something about this picture of fiona apple just SCREAMS sky to me !!

 something about this picture of fiona apple just SCREAMS sky to me !!

sky hemmings. libra.

next up is the absolute king of my heart, Noah.
Noah is also a hard one to really explain because basically, the whole thing about him is that he resembles Harry Styles but it's not supposed to look like him exactly. this isn't a Harry fic, although I also have one of those, if you're interested, because honey, when I tell you I love that man, ooffff.
anyways, the whole joke is that they look similar, so yeah, you'll have to try and create that picture in your mind.
in my mind, Noah is just a younger, more nicotine addicted looking Harry, so here's the photo that to me, paints the picture best.
stay with me girls and gays, this is a really hot picture but we can survive.