Chapter 3~ Boldness and Approachness.

Avalon's P.O.V

Ugh.

I hate him.

I hate him so much.

Well, I'm not gonna say hate because that's a strong word but I strongly dislike Aiden Parker.

Since I refused to get my Spanish book from my locker because of Aiden, I failed that stupid Spanish test by one point.

ONE freaking point and it's really bothering me.

Mrs. Vasquez, the Spanish teacher scolded me. I was always one to pass her stupid test and she was really disappointed in me when she graded it and I failed.

One point.

And I blame it on Aiden Parker.

You guys probably think I'm acting overdramatic but this is my life. Perfect grades and perfect attendance.

Maybe I am a dork?

Point is, Aiden Parker made me fail that test and I was determined to let him know it.

*♡*♡*

"Someone thought it would be funny to paint some inappropriate things on the white board," the art teacher says.

River covers his mouth from laughing as he duck down.

I roll my eyes. I specifically told him 'not to do that' but River just doesn't listen.

"River. Care to tell me who did that?" The teacher places her hand on her hip already knowing it was River.

He clears his throat, "no ma'am because I'm not a snitch."

"It was me!" A girl shouted from across the classroom.

Me and River both snap her heads to Carmella.

She was obsessed with River and every girl knew not to approach him even though he still had one night stands excluding Carmella.

She smiled, showing her pink and blue braces. Carmella had dark hair and hazel eyes.

"What a surprise then," the teacher says sarcastically throwing her arms up in the air, "detention after school."

She didn't bother to keep the lecture going. The women is tired, she's starting to have grey hairs form in her blonde hair from stress.

I wonder if she's doing okay.

"See that babe," River whispers to me, "when your as hot as me, everyone will take the blame for you."

"River, that was wrong. You should at least thank the girl," I tell him.

It really sucked that River let her take the blame and didn't say anything.

"Chill it's fine. I'll invite her over and show her my way of thanking her," he smirks at me and I immediately caught on to what he says.

"You are so disgusting," I roll my eyes.

"Its all in the genes baby."

*♡*♡*

Finally. End of school.

I promised my Spanish teacher that I would study tonight and pass the test tomorrow that she's giving out.

Why do we take so many test in Spanish?

I still needed to talk to Aiden so I'll go to my locker first before he prevents to not do that again.

Once I got to my locker i grabbed my Spanish book and smiled. The hallway was empty, just a little.

Some kids were already gone and some just littered the hallway to grab what they needed or chat with friends about a hangout place.

As I searched for Aiden I turned the corner and spotted him sucking the face of Chandler Williams. A.K.A the queen bitch of the school.

Her long fingers tangled in his hair as she pulled him closer, long blonde hair was tied back into a tight ponytail and she had her cheer leading uniform on.

I walked up and shoved them just a bit causing them to jerk back.

Aiden looked at me confused and I smiled.

"I need to talk to Aiden," I say as kindly as I could.

Chandler hated me. I could tell because of her icy blue eyes. If looks could kill I'll be eight feet under.

"He's busy," she says before he snatches his face and smashes her lips back onto his.

I sigh and push them again.

"Look bitch," she says, "Aiden doesn't want to talk to you ugly rat."

"Ex-"

"You should go," Aiden tells Chandler as he rudely interrupts me.

"Are you serious?" She pushes him back, "Your blowing me off for her?"

"Obviously," I roll my eyes.

Does this girl not understand.

"Don't call me until you get rid of the trash," she sneers before walking away.

Aiden looked at me, ready for me to start the conversation since I asked for it.

"I just wanted to inform you that you made me fail my Spanish test today," I tell him.

His green eyes meet my hazel ones.

"And how did I possibly do that?" He asks as he stuffs his hands on the pocket of his black leather jacket.

"Uh... since you wanted to act like a dick the other day, that prevented me to skipping my locker and fail the test," I explain.

"And why do you think it's my fault?" He questions, a smirk tugging on his lips.

"Because... ugh!" I ran my hands through my hair.

This was hopeless.

"If this is an excuse to talk to me. It's ridiculous," he chuckles.

"What?" I ask, is he being serious right now? "This is not-"

"Look butter cup. I know you find me attractive and all but I don't do relationships," he tells me calmly.

"I don't care about that! This is not an excuse to talk to you i just wanted to make sure to knew that you were the one to make me fail that test," I argued.

His ego is as big as this earth.

"You don't have to admit it to yourself but I know a desperate girl when I see one. If you want to have sex then-"

I interrupt him when my hand collided with his face. It hurt like crap but I wasn't gonna let him know that. It did a little impact.

He held his cheek as he looked at me. His eyes weren't angry or furious, he looked genuinely surprised and shocked.

"I do not want to have sex with you," I scold before walking off.

Well, that wouldn't be so bad to imagine it in my head.

Shut it Avalon!
*♡*♡*

Hiiiii guys. How did you like this Chapter?

Vote, comment, and share.

~J🖤