Chapter 25~ Accepted.

Avalon's P.O.V

Those words burn through my mind as I make my way upstairs.

Ryan is Avery's baby daddy. The guy that strangled me. The guy Aiden warned me to stay away from.

And he has no idea.

I will not betray her trust and tell him. That's a secret she shared with me and I will keep it, even if it will kill me.

My hand balled up into fist as I knock softly on the door.

"What?" Aiden growled from the other side.

"Can I come in?" I spoke softly.

Silence.

I took his silence as a no and was about to walk away.

"I guess."

I turned the knob and walked inside. His back was turned to me as he sat on his bed staring out the window. It was dark, the stars lighting the night sky.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I close the door quietly.

He shrugs, "I just found my sister is debating whether or not she should keep the baby."

I walk over to him and sit down beside him. My hand falls on his thigh and he looks at me.

"Do you want her to keep the baby?" I ask.

It will be difficult.

"Of course. My niece is growing inside of her, I will do anything for her to keep the baby," Aiden tells me.

I smile slightly. At least he wants her to keep the baby. Any other brother will probably hate her for it and kick her out.

"You can't change her mind, Aiden. It might be complicated but you have to support her with her desicion," I tell him.

He can't force her to keep the baby, if she wants to get rid of it, that's her choice and can't no one change that.

"Your right," he says as he looks away.

"Support her Aiden, that's what big brothers are for."

*♡*♡*

It felt like years since I've been in school. Aiden dropped me off today and went to the vet to pick up Stormy.

I was eager to see him but Aiden assured me that I will see him after school. I was ansy.

"Hey Goldie. I haven't seen you in years," River says as he walks up to me.

"I know!" I chirp and he furrows his eyebrows. I control myself and clear my throat.

"Sorry," I say, "How have you been?"

"I'm sex out," he runs his hand over his face.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I close my locker.

"My weekend was filled with so much sex, I might actually take a break from that," he huffs.

I roll my eyes, "maybe you should find yourself a girlfriend then. Someone who's fun, cheery, and who doesn't take anything from nobody."

"I have my eye set on someone," he smirks.

"Avalon!" A voice shouted my name.

I turned and spot Beverly running up to me. She jumped in my arms and wrap her legs around my waist.

"I fucking missed you," she says.

"Same," I say.

I could tell people were staring at us weirdly, but I didn't care. I really did miss Beverly.

"We need to catch up on everything," she says as she pulls away.

"Can I join?" River says.

We both turn to look at him.

"Are you a girl?" Beverly asks as she raises her brow and puts a hand on her hip.

"I can be for a day," River smirks.

"Nope. We need to catch up on a lot of things," she says and River pouts.

"And just a thought. I actually wanted to rub vaginas with you guys."

Beverly hits him on the shoulder and I scoff.

"What the hell River," Beverly says.

"I'm kidding," he laughs.

I roll my eyes.

"But, maybe I was thinking all of us could hang out tomorrow," River says.

"Like where? It's like always cold since Halloween is coming up," I say.

I was eager. Halloween was my favorite holiday, next to my birthday. The thought of dressing up really excited me.

"Well, I know a guy that owns a indoor pool. I was thinking maybe we could hang out there, you know. Since we're all friends, and haven't hung out for a eternity." River suggest.

I haven't been to a pool in a while.

"We're in," I say. I didn't have to ask for Beverly's permission, if it has something to do with showing off her body, she's in.

"Great, I'll text the guys-- has anyone seen Aiden?" River questions.

Yep, "nope."

Before he could respond the bell rang and I ran off with Beverly by my side.

Time to tell her everything.

*♡*♡*

Hehe. Just realize the characters haven't been noticed in a while so had to bring them back.

What about that secret Avalon has to keep from Aiden. Should she tell him? Or should she keep the secret in order to respect Avery.

Thanks for 72 reads, we're almost at 100!!! Keep reading, it means a lot to me.

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤