Chapter 27~ Feelings.

Avalon's P.O.V

"I like your best friend, Beverly."

"Huh?" I ask making sure i heard that correctly.

This can't be true.

"Are you freaking out?" River asks as he jolts to his feet.

"No," I say.

"Ava. Your sitting there, your mouth wide open and your eyeballs wide, you aren't even looking at me," he states.

I blink my eyes before looking at him, "I'm sorry River. I just didn't think Beverly would be a person you would have a crush on."

I'm not saying it in a bad way because Beverly is drop dead gorgeous. I didn't think River or Hunter would have any interest in her because they're players.

"Look at her. She's the definition of perfection," River says.

I almost wanted to swoon but I can't. Hunter likes her as well and they will probably end up in a fight over her. And I don't want that. They are my best friends and I don't want a girl to separate them.

"Take my advice and don't ruin your friendship over a girl," I tell him as I stand up.

River furrows his eyebrows, "What does that mean?"

"Just take it," and with that I left his house.

*♡*♡*

"W-what am I supposed to do? T-they both have a crush on m-my best friend a-and i-i don't want that to ruin their friendship," I stutter as I now pace back and forth in Aidens room.

Aiden wasn't here but Stormy was thank God. He was laying on his bed, his eyes focused on me and his ears open. I've never been more happy in my life.

"Any advice Storm?" I ask with pleading eyes.

All he does is groan and rub his ears.

"I just don't that-"

"Avalon I-" Aiden stops as he stand in his doorway looking at me and Stormy.

His eyebrows are creased together in confusion as he stares.

"Um... were you just talking to Stormy?" Aiden finally says something.

"Yes!" I sigh, "He's the only one I can talk to right now."

"I'm right here butter cup," he says as he motions to himself.

"You wouldn't understand," I sigh as I sat down. Stormy comes and lays his head on my legs. My hands graze over his soft fur.

"Shoot me," he says and sits beside me.

I turn to face him. No way in hell was i about to tell him his two best friends is falling for mine. It would end up in too much drama and I don't think I could handle it.

"How are you supposed to feel if two guys are falling for you?" I ask.

Aiden turns stone. His eyes got dark and his jaw clench.

Maybe I should've worded that better.

"What do you mean?" He asks, his voice deep and murderous.

"Like, what should you do if you have two guys falling for you?" I ask again.

It was silent. Aiden's gaze was focused on the ground but his murderous face still remained.

"Who the fuck is falling for you, Avalon!?" Aiden shouts as he jumps to his feet startling Stormy.

I also jump to mine and grab his hands which were balled into his fist. He tried to let go but I only held on stronger.

"Look at me Aiden!" I shout.

He hesitantly looks at me.

"No one is falling for me. I'm just wondering," I say a little more calmer.

Maybe if you would've worded that better, he wouldn't have had freaked out like that, stupid.

I roll my eyes at my thoughts.

He got less tense and his eyes finally soften.

"Now, would you please shut your face and listen to me," I say.

He nods his head and we sit down on his bed.

Now or never.

*♡*♡*

Now ya know.

Hunter and River is falling for the beautiful Beverly.

Wow, I wish Beverly would share some of her beauty with me.

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤