Chapter 48~ Tatted Name.

Avalon's P.O.V

One thing I love best is waking up on a gloomy day. I don't know why I like the dark clouds.

The rain pattered hard against the window and I could hear minimum thunder.

It still scared the living shit out of me.

I would choose gloomy over any sunny day.

My eyes opened and luckily, I wasn't facing the window. My eyes landed on Aidens door but I knew he was beside me. I could hear his soft breathing.

My eyes land on his hands then travel down his wrist where he had another tattoo.

My eyes kinda widened when I noticed it was a tattoo that I kinda least expected it to be.

My name.

It was written in black cursive with a little heart underneath it.

He got my name tatted on him?

I stared at it for a moment before I seen a tear drop land on his hand.

Aiden groaned and moved his hand.

"Butter cup, are you crying?" He asks as he props himself with his elbow.

He looked concerned. All I could do was nod and wipe my eyes. I turned to face him and burried my head in his bare chest.

"What's wrong?" He asks as he plays with my hair.

"You got my name tatted on you?" It came out more of a question.

I was full blown sobbing now.

Why can't someone just smack the hell out of me. I'm tired of crying over stupid things.

"Of course i did," he chuckles lightly.

"But why?" I sit up and face him.

I knew my eyes were red, they felt like they were puffy.

Why am I crying anyways? I should be thrilled that a guy got my name tatted on him. Well, I am but I'm also kinda shocked. I shouldn't he upset or anything I'm just-- shocked.

"Why wouldn't I butter cup? Your the love of my life," he says as he stares deep into my eyes, "think of it as a birthday gift. I was late because I was too busy getting your name on me."

"Really?" I sniffle and wipe my eyes.

God, this is embarrassing.

"Yes," he lifts my face up by my chin and wipe my tears.

"I love you," he says before he pecks my lips.

I smile and wrap my arms around him. We fall back onto the bed and I laugh.

"I love you," I say.

*♡*♡*

"Why don't we invite everyone here and we could play a few games," Avery suggest from the kitchen.

Since it was raining we decided to stay in but we will be bored. Avery suggest to invite River and Beverly over and spend some time together.

I guess Hunter is officially out the gang. I didn't like it but I couldn't force anyone to hang out with him.

Me and Aiden were on the couch, his arm around me and my head burried in his chest. Avery was in the kitchen cooking something. We had no idea but it smelled good.

"What if they don't wanna come out in the rain?" I say.

"Well, their gonna have to whether they like it or not," Avery says sternly.

I laugh and grab my phone sending Beverly a quick text.

Wanna hang out at Aidens house? River could come too { Avalon. }

"I've never noticed how fast you type," Aiden comments and I playfully roll my eyes.

My phone buzzed letting me know Beverly texted me.

Duh! And you have to tell me everything that happened last night since you disappeared. Ooooh I bet you and Aiden had sex!! Birthday Sex { Beverly }

I gasp and shut my phone off turning to look at Aiden.

"Did you um... see any of... that?" I stutter motioning to the text Bev sent me.

She sure does know how to read minds.

Aiden chuckled, "indeed I did but I'm not gonna say anything."

Geez Bev! Just get your ass over here { Avalon }

*♡*♡*

Nice chapter.

I wish a guy would get my name tatted on his wrist. That would've been the best birthday gift ever!!

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤