Chapter 31~ Cuts and Serious Faces.

Avalon's P.O.V

"What?" I question as I struggled to get out his grasp which he only held on tighter.

"You fucking slut, thinking that you could leave your mother and i," I growled through his gritted teeth.

"She was the one that told me to leave!" I shout.

It wasn't until I gathered enough courage to kick him where the sun doesn't shine. Stairs or door?

I was way more closer to the stairs and I wouldn't make it to the door in time considering I'm a poor sport. I dashed up the stairs.

That's when I felt the most excruciating pain in my left thigh. I fell and grabbed my leg in agony to see that a fresh cut has been drived across ripping my favorite jeans.

Aww, I really loved these jeans.

Tyler laughs as he held a knife up in his hands.

"Fuck," I breath.

I limp up the stairs, desperate to make it to my room since it had a lock that could easily trap me from him.

Suddenly, I felt my wrist being grab and I was tossed down the stairs as if I were a piece of trash.

My body hits the stairs before successfully landing on the hard wooden floor, I let out a yelp as my back was screaming in pain.

"You. Fucking. Slut," Tyler says as he climbed on top of me.

I struggled to get him off me, but that didn't help considering this guy is like a ton of bricks and my strength wasn't the best.

Tears formed in my eyes as he pinned my arms beside me and leaned down so his lips were close to my ear.

"Why don't I make you feel like a real women," his breath sent nervous chills down my spine.

"No!" I screamed.

His hands reached under my shirt where his cold hands came in contact with my sides that were now bruised from me being thrown these stupid stairs.

Ever been tossed down the stairs like a sack of potatoes? Nope? Well I have and it is not the best feeling.

"Oh yes," he says as his hands move up further along my breast.

I was using everything in my will to get this guy off of me. I was crying, repeatedly hitting his chest but none of my hits seemed to make him stop.

My visions gets blurry as more tears stream down my face.

His big hands cupped my breast and gave them a hard squeeze.

I bite my bottom lip in pain.

I imagine myself having sex and the guy gripping my boobs, but not like this.

He groaned in pleasure.

"Tell me how that makes you feel," he smirks.

"Disgusting," I say and without another thought I spit in his face.

I know it's rudely disrespectful but this guy is absolutely disgusting it makes me want to puke.

Tyler finally stopped and used his hand to wipe his face.

"You disgusting little bitch," he cursed.

His hand reached up and cut the side of my face. I scream, then his hand came in contact with my other cheek.

Okay. I can't.

I eagerly move my hand around for anything, anything at all. My hand firmly land on a empty wine bottle. I grab it and bring it to his head which shatters in pieces.

I shove Tyler off me and managed to get up limping out my house. I wasn't in the correct state of mind to drive, so I dialed the only person who could actually come to my rescue.

"Butter cup," his voice was so full of joy.

"Aiden," I breath heavily as I clutch on my jacket.

"Avalon, what the hell is going on?" He questions, his voice full of concern.

"T-Tyler... My house... touchy," I struggled to find the perfect words, "help me."

"I'm on my way," he says and quickly hangs up.

I sigh in relief. I really hope Tyler doesn't come conscious again or I'll be a fucked up bitch.

I really need some soap.

It was only a few minutes before Aidens black camaro came speeding into my driveway along with Rivers mustang and Hunter's pick up truck.

Everyone jumps out their cars and rushes towards me, concern in their eyes.

"Omg, Avalon what the fuck happened?!" Beverly asks as she takes me in her arms.

I couldn't do anything but point towards my house and sob.

The guys took that as my answer and rushed inside. Beverly pulled away and looked at my face.

"Please tell me Tyler didn't do this to you?" She pleads.

I nod my head, "I almost got raped Beverly. He was touching me in uncomfortable ways a grown man shouldn't be touching a seven-teen year old girl."

A tear escapes my eye as she pulls me back in a hug.

"We're all here for you Avalon. I love you."

*♡*♡*

Now that's true best friend goals!!

Ugh, I wish I had a best friend. I'm all lonely and shit. If your looking for a best friend, hit me up because I'm accepting ALL applications.

Poor Avalon, I feel so sorry for her.

Sorry guys for the poor description, I told you I was horrible at describing scenes.

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤