Chapter 43~ Kisses and Weak Spots.

Avalon's P.O.V

"I've decided to keep the baby."

My smile gets bigger.

"Really?" I question, I was happy for her.

"Yea," she nods her head, "I've decided to keep this little angel that's growing inside of me. It may have been a big mistake but she's worth it and I'm happy."

I wrap her into a hug, "I'm so happy for you Avery. Have you thought about telling Aiden yet?"

"Not yet, I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna tell him Ryan is the baby daddy," she nervously chuckles.

"Well, I'm gonna support you either way," I smile and pull away.

"Thanks Ava, it really means a lot to me," she smiles.

Avery is going through a tough time right now and I want to be a good friend and be there for her. Supper her through her worst moments because that's what friends do.

"I should probably get back to Aiden," I say.

She nods her head, "of course. Just use a condom."

I gasp and put my hand over my heart as if I'm hurt, "we wouldn't do such a thing."

"Sure," she drawls out with a roll of her eyes clearly not believing me.

It's the truth...

I shoot her a small wave before disappearing from her room. I walk into Aidens room and find him tossing his clothes into the closet.

Other than that, the room looks pretty decent, besides the tv that's been smashed.

Poor tv.

He smiled once he saw me.

"You could wear one of my hoodies to bed tonight," he says as he takes a deep breath like he just ran a marathon.

"I thought I still had some clothes here," I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and close the door.

"You do but I want you to wear my hoodie," he says and takes a black hoodie from his closet.

"But why?" I ask as he tosses it to me.

He shrugs, "I have no idea butter cup."

I laugh.

*♡*♡*

"I've never thought about that," I shrug even though he can't see me.

We were laying in his bed in the dark just having randoms conversations. I was in between his legs with mg back against his bare chest, we were securely under his covers and his arms were thrown around me.

Changing topics from celebrities, food, drinks, videos, and all the other possible random things you could think of.

"Your weird," he chuckles as his chest vibrates.

Suddenly a big crash of thunder was heard from outside and I jumped.

Aiden laughed.

"Is it storming?" I ask as I hear rain patter on the window.

"Yea, th--"

Then it was a flash of lighting across the sky and I squeal, getting under the covers.

I don't care what anyone's say, I'm terrified of lighting.

"Butter cup, it's alright. It's just a simple storm," Aiden chuckled and pulled the cover from over me.

"Just a simple storm. That shit is terrifying, you have absolutely no idea," I say as I glare at him even though he can't see me.

"That's why I'm here to protect you," he pulled me against his chest and kissed my forehead.

"Okay then, what are you gonna do when the lighting crashes through the window and breaks it?" I ask.

God, girl your so irritating.

"There's nothing I can do," Aiden shrugs, and I softly hit him on the chest.

He chuckles again and I cuddle up against him.

Aiden let me wear his black hoodie, he was wearing grey boxers and no shirt which kinda distracted me. My hands graze over his tattoo lines.

I still can't believe he got them.

"I can't believe you got tattoos," I speak my thoughts as I rest my head on his chest hearing his beautiful heartbeat.

"Same. I always wanted some but i didn't think I would get them this young," he says.

Some? Them?

I giggle and sit up to kiss his lips. Don't ask why I did it because I have no idea. I guess I wanted his lips on me.

I was desperate.

He lifted me up gracefully and sat me on his lap so now I was straddling him. I've never been in this position before, it feels weird especially if you can feel his... bulge underneath you.

He gripped my ass and his lips trail along my collar bone, sucking and kissing, leaving a tingle behind each.

I bite my bottom lip to hide the moan but that help when the smallest noise escape my mouth. I could feel his smirk against my neck.

We were soon flipped in the heartbeat and he was now on top of me. I could still hear the rain and the thunder but I didn't care. It felt like me and Aiden were the only two in the world.

His lips trail down my neck and his hands rested along the hem of the hoodie.

Without thinking, I roughly lift it over my head and toss it on the floor.

I could tell Aiden looked genuinely surprised in the dark but he did start it.

His lips moved down to my stomach and I bite my bottom lip again trying to prevent the moan but it escaped easily.

Once again, his smirk could be felt underneath my skin and he knew he has found my weak spot.

Weird right?

"I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss*" between kisses and I smiled.

"I love you to," I whisper even though my breath was faint.

*♡*♡*

In case if your wondering... NO THEY DIDN'T HAVE SEX!! THAT'S TO DETAILY FOR ME TO WRITE AND YOU GUYS KNOW I SUCK AT DETAILS.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter anyways.

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤