Chapter 30~ Trouble In Paradise.

Avalon's P.O.V

It's been really awkward lately. After what happened at the cafe yesterday; everyone hasn't been the same.

Aiden still hasn't said a word to me yet, and it's bugging me. We were at his house.

I haven't gotten comfortable enough to call it home considering it's temporary.

He was in the shower and I was sitting on his bed with Stormy.

"You know," I say as I stared at the television, "I've always wondered how these people cook so well."

Yes, I was watching the food network. Food is like my first love so don't judge. The fact that I could watch these people make a simple pancake and I fail everytime is just sad and pathetic.

I enjoyed watching food, it usually takes my mind off things and makes my mouth so watery for it, if only I could reach out into the tv and grab it.

That would he a dream come true.

That's when I heard the shower water cut off and I instantly cut the tv off causing Stormy to groan.

Sorry bud.

I wasn't about to sleep in the same bed as Aiden and he isn't talking to me. That's something I refused to do.

I waited as I stare at him walk to his dresser and pull out a pair of shorts and exits into the bathroom. He than came back out wearing those shorts and now was the perfect time to scream at him.

"What is wrong with you!" I shout causing him to jump.

"What are you talking about?" He asks as he slung his towel over his bathroom door.

"You haven't talked to me since yesterday," I fold my arms and sit up.

All he does is laugh. This guy fucking laughs.

I'm furious right now because I never swear, like literally. Ugh he makes me so mad.

"Why the hell are you laughing?" I question.

He now knows that I'm serious because I swore again.

Can I get some soap for this dirty mouth of mine?

"Butter cup. I have talked to you, I'm talking to you right," he states as he lays down beside me.

I roll my eyes, "You are such a jerk."

I tried to get up but I was quickly pulled back down and Aidens face hovered over top of mine. My heart was beating so loud I bet he could hear if it was silent enough.

My breath became heavy. I thank myself for brushing my teeth a few minutes ago or I'll be one stinky breath girl.

"A jerk that is drop dead gorgeous that you can't keep your eyes off of," he smirks.

"You wish," I scoff even though that was true.

The whole truth.

"You wouldn't mind if I kissed you right now," he asks already knowing the answer.

Why must he do these things to me?

No, "Yes. I don't want my lips touching-"

My sentence was cut short when his soft lips planted on mine. I'll never forget these butterflies that flutter around in my stomach as his mouth move in sync. I felt his smirk as I pulled him closer.

Just as I was about to get into it, he pulls away.

Would I be wrong if I smacked him?

"Seems like you want my lips touching yours," he smirks and I roll my eyes.

*♡*♡*

Curse Mr. Kenney.

The stupid old man had me stay back and grade papers for him again. And that resulted me in not hanging out with the gang today.

I wanted to know what was gonna happen between the two guys and the one girl that I call my best friends.

I stupidly told them to go without me-- which I regret, because now I was bored.

It was nothing for me to do and I didn't even know where they went.

So, I found myself going to the one place that disturbed me most.

My house.

I had no idea why I was going back there but it's just the thought that I haven't seen my mom in forever and I wanted to know how she was doing.

Is it... that I missed my Mom?

Naaaaah.

Once I pulled up, I got out and walked to the front door, sticking my key in and going inside.

It reeked of alcohol.

I started up the stairs, thinking maybe she'll be in her room.

"Mom?" I called out.

"She isn't here," a voice startled me from behind

Tyler walked from the living room, his hair a mess and his clothes torn. I haven't realize how dark it was until now.

His face had now grown stubble on it, he was being too lazy to shave his face.

"Do you know when she'll be back?" I question as I turn and slowly make my way downstairs.

"Nope, but you can stay here if you like and wait for her," he says with a smirk.

I shake my head, "I'll go and come back later."

I start to proceed down the last step but didn't get far when a strong hand grabbed my wrist, harshly pulling me back.

"You didn't think you was gonna escape from me that easy," Tyler growled.

Maybe this was a bad idea.

*♡*♡*

Oop- well now you've see that Avalon Winters has gotten herself into a bit of misaft<< is that what you call it or spell it.

Tune in for the next.

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤