Chapter 7~ Hang Out Date.

Avalon's P.O.V

The smile stayed on my face as I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

Aiden and I were hanging out today.

As much as i hate to admit, I'm really looking forward to this, I was starting to enjoy his company even though we barley knew each other.

He told me to dress casual and warm so my outfit today was a black off the shoulder shirt and camouflage skinny jeans with black Nikes. I brushed my hair into a perfect bun and to top it off, I wore a leather jacket.

The weather was kinda getting cold, so this outfit was perfect.

Stormy looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

"I'm just hanging out," I tell him as he lays on my bed, he sighs as he rest his head down in his paws.

I laugh as I went over and scratched behind his ears, an action I knew that he loved. He wagged his tail and I smile.

"I'll only be a few hours, mom will be home soon," I say and kiss his head.

He licked my hand in response and I smiled as I applied just a little lip gloss and sprayed on some perfume.

Stormy followed me downstairs as the doorbell rang. I open the door and Aiden smiles at me.

He was wearing a grey hoodie and black joggers. Even if he doesn't try he still manages to look good. His dark hair was messy just the way I like it.

"You clean up nice Winter," he says as I close the door leaving a pouty Stormy behind.

"So do you," I smile as he opens the passenger door to his car.

"Such a gentleman," I say heartly and get inside.

He closes it before jogging to the other side and hopping in.

"Do you take all the girls on dates?" I ask as he starts the engine. I can't believe I actually agreed to hang out with him today.

"So this is a date?" He asks as he glances at me with a smirk.

He is always smirking!

I shrug, realizing I just called this a date. My cheeks heat up as I turn to face the window.

This should be fun.

*♡*♡*

"We should never do that again," I say as we get off the ride, I was dizzy and I stumbled into trying to steady myself.

Aiden had took me to the fair. A place I haven't been since I was four and I'm cherishing every moment of it.

We had just gotten off a ride called The Spinning Top and let me just say; the worst ride I've ever been on.

We sit in these little tea cups and we spin and spin in different directions until you feel as if your head is gonna fall off. Many people screamed in excitement but my screams were filled with agony and groans and I felt as if I was gonna throw up.

"The ride wasn't that bad," Aiden says. He was enjoying the ride to well, holding his arms up and screaming to the top of his lungs.

What is wrong with this guy?

"It was the worse," I correct.

Aiden rolled his eyes, "Your overreacting."

I scoff and cross my arms.

"C'mon, I want to get on the last ride before we eat," he says and pulls me towards the ride I've never got on in my years.

Doom Tower.

It stood out, so intimidating. When I was little I was petrified of this ride. I've never got on and I never looked in that direction because I was so terrified.

I was scared, beyond scared. Heights is something that I could never face and this ride as all of it. The ride was basically like the drop tower at kings dominion but worse.

The ride would go up in the air slowly just like a regular drop tower, but instead of dropping at the count of one, it would spin around very fast and then drop.

And here I was. About to fall to my death. I never liked drop towers anyway but it was just this one because it was so extra.

I hate it with a passion. The screams filled my ears as we got closer, my stomach feeling uneasy.

"I don't know about this one," I say as I look at it.

"It'll be fun butter cup," Aiden reassures me and grabs my hand.

They were becoming sweaty. I never thought I would come to face this, my fear eating me up inside.

"What if I die?" I ask.

He chuckles, "You wont."

I sigh. The line got shorter until it was our turn to get on. I sat between Aiden and a little five year old girl who was jumping with glee.

Why can't I be like her.

I buckle myself up and the guy that worked the ride would come and make sure every one was buckled tightly before sending us high into the sky.

I looked at the ground below me, many people tilt their heads to watch. My feet swung wildly because I was so nervous. I let out a breath.

"Don't look down, and grab my hand," Aiden instructed and I did as told. I grabbed his hand and he squeezed it.

"You'll be fine."

*♡*♡*

Back at it again with another chapter;)

I hope you liked this one, my describing skills are anything but good.

This chapter was kinda long so I had to stop it there. For some reason I don't like my chapters to be really long or really short.

I know, it must be difficult.

Anyways.

Please vote, comment, and share. I would love to hear your feedback.

~J🖤