Chapter 41~ Love Expressed.

Avalon's P.O.V

I bang harshly on the door impatiently waiting for someone to answer it.

My heart started beating faster every second that passes by.

Silence.

My leg shook as I bang again. I've never knocked this hard on anyone's door before and it's starting to freak me out.

Isn't Avery home?

I go with my first instinct and turn the knob. It opens slightly and I let out a breath of relief.

It was silent as I walked into the kitchen and saw no one-- heard no one.

"Hello!" I called out desperate for an answer.

Silence. This was utterly helpless.

Suddenly I heard a loud crash which made me jump, followed by yelling, my heart dropped and my mind went wild.

"What the fuck Aiden!" Avery's voice could be heard loud and clear from upstairs.

I run up the stairs and find Avery standing at the doorway of Aidens bedroom. I stood there for a moment until my presence was known when she looked at me, her eyes were filled with sadness.

I could see she was drained. She had bags under her eyes and her hair was a mess.

Another loud crash was heard and I jumped.

"Please do something," she mouth to me. She walked into her room and closed the door.

I nod my head and stand in the doorway of Aidens room. Before he could smash anything else, I called his name.

"Aiden," I whisper his name.

He looked at me and dropped the wooden bat. It looked like a mess in here.

Papers were scattered everywhere. Clothes were thrown messy out the closet, his tv was half hanging on the wall and it was smashed. A few holes in the wall were visible from his fist and his bed sheets were a mess.

"Avalon," he says and ran his fingers through his hair.

I walked in and closed the door lightly.

"What are you doing here?" He asks in a calm voice.

"I came to see you, Aiden. Cole told me the truth," I say and focused my eyes on the floor. I don't think I could see his face right now.

"I wanted to tell you so bad but I didn't know how to approach you," he says truthfully as he takes a step forward.

"I'm sorry. I should've listen without storming out but I couldn't help it. I was so angry and I shouldn't have let his words get under my skin," I say and sigh.

Yea, your so stubborn that you don't want an explanation from the guy you love.

"What was Cole and Ryan doing here anyways if you guys weren't gonna do them?" I ask since the question was burning in my mind.

I've always wondered that. Aiden didn't like neither of them so why were they hanging out?

"We were going to sell them," Aiden says and my head shoots up to look at him. "I needed some money and Ryan and Cole were the only ones that could help me."

"That's why you haven't been at school lately?" I ask. I couldn't help but feel a little heartbroken that he would choose money over his education.

"Of course not. I was here, and I've been pretty reckless. I thought I lost you forever," he says as he takes a step closer.

"You wouldn't loose me Aiden, I would never leave your side. I was just angry because of..." I started to get teary I could express the words I wanted to say.

"I know. I just went crazy without you," he says now in front of me. He took my small hands in his and I looked at him in his green eyes.

My hands ran over the scars on his knuckles and I look down as a tear escape my eye and fell on his hands.

"You bruised yourself," I sniffle and close my eyes tightly. Tears began to fall freely.

I don't know if it's because I'm glad because I cleared everything with Aiden or just the simple fact that I was crying.

I've never cried so much in my life.

"I know," he says as his hands rub tiny circles on my fingers.

"I'm sorry Aiden. I'm sorry for storming out. I'm sorry for ignoring you. I'm sorry for not believing you. I'm sorry for your bruises because they're because of me. And I'm sorry for everything," I rambled. By now I was full on crying.

My cheeks were wet and Aidens knuckles had my tear drops on them.

He pulled me into a hug and I embraced the feeling of being in his strong arms. I burry my head in his hard chest.

"I'm sorry for everything too, butter cup. I knew you needed space and I gave it to you, I just didn't know how much it would kill me," he says and wraps me tighter.

A small smile lightens my face.

"Aiden, I love you."

What?

I gasp. Did i really just say that? A million thoughts ran through my mind. I was gonna get rejected.

I didn't want to see his face, I was embarrassed, so embarrassed you have no idea.

It wasn't supposed to slip from my mouth but I couldn't hold it in anymore. I love Aiden Parker and nothing could change that.

Even if I do get rejected.

Finally, I pulled away and looked at him deep into his eyes and he seemed shocked, I was shock too.

I just confessed my love for him.

*♡*♡*

Aww. I wish I had the balls to tell guys I love them.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

So I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret. I couldn't keep them away from each other long enough because I don't know how I would've been able to write chapters. That's why I skipped it to a couple days later because I didn't know how to express their feelings.

If you have any tips, let me know please!

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤