Chapter 5~ Surprises and Skipping School.

Avalon's P.O.V

I passed.

I passed my Spanish test. I almost did a somersault when I got the grade back. The teacher smiled brightly at me and congratulated me.

It was only two blocks left before school ended for the weekend.

I was late for Biology. Beverly had took me to some cafe for lunch and she got distracted by some boys which made us late. So here i was, quickly getting my books out my locker.

Once I closed it i let out a squeak when Aiden was standing on the other side with a sly smirk.

"Your jumpy today, butter cup," he smirks leaning against the lockers. His arms were crossed against his chest showing off his biceps I tried so hard not to look at.

"I'm late," I say and walk past him.

I didn't get far since he grabbed my wrist.

"I wanna take you somewhere," he tells me as he spins me around.

"During the middle of the school day? No thanks," I attempt to turn back around but he only grabbed m again and spinned me around.

"C'mon butter cup," he pleads.

"My name is Avalon," I say even though I like the nickname he gave me.

"You can't be a dork your whole life," he says to me.

I roll my eyes, "and what if you try to murder me?"

"Why would I murder you?" He chuckles.

"I don't know," I shrug, "Your Aiden Parker. "

He laughs as he drags out the school building.

"Aiden," I moan. My eyes widened as I realized the sound I just made. He froze and turned to look at me, a smirk tugged on his perfect lips.

"Did you just moan?" He asks.

"N-no," I stutter looking anywhere but his beautiful eyes.

"I wonder what you sound like when we're in be-"

I cut him off as I punch him.

"Don't even say it," I scold him.

Aiden laughs as he opens the passenger door to his black camaro. I relunctly get in and he closes it. He jogs to the other side and gets in starting the engine which causes me to jump again.

He glances at me with a look.

"Don't say anything."

*♡*♡*

Plan my funeral.

Like. Right now.

Aiden Parker is surely enough going to murder me and once he does; please play Alessia cara. Thanks.

He drove us to a field which was actually a cliff and below us was water. I'm terrified of heights so the thought of Aiden actually bringing me to this place is really disturbing.

It was beautiful though I have to admit, the sun reflected off the clear water, and the air was fresh.

"Do you come here a lot?" I ask as we walk towards the cliff.

"Only to think, and escape some things," he shrugs casually.

I nod even though he can't see me since his gaze his focused below him.

"Its beautiful," I tell truthfully.

He looks up as we reach just at the cliff. I take three steps back, cautious of being so close to the edge.

"Are you scared?" He asks as he turns around.

"N-no," I bluff as I look away.

"Then jump with me," he says as he held his hand out.

"I can't," I say rather too quickly.

He laughs as he reaches and pulls his shirt over his head. My eyes widened as they meet his chest, his body was beautiful.

I nervously cleared my throat and looked back up his eyes, he smirked as he pulled his pants down.

"No Aiden," I tell him.

"Why? The water is amazing," he gushes and kick his shoes off.

"You could get hurt," I tell him.

He rolls his eyes, "Don't worry about me butter cup."

Suddenly he walks back before running and jumping off the the cliff with an excited scream.

I scream as I ran to edge only to find him under the water with a big splash.

Please come back up.

Please come back up.

Please come back up.

My prayers were answered when he finally came back up and threw his arms up in the air.

"You should really try it!" he pushes me.

I shake my head, "it might be sharks!"

He rolls his eyes before swimming and walking up the hill.

Is it just me or his body like really fine when it's wet.

"Take a picture babe, it'll last longer," he smirks as he runs his fingers through his messy hair.

"No thanks, you might break my camera," I shrug and he laughs.

"Your cute when you aren't a annoying," he says as he sits down on the grass.

I find myself sitting next to him looking up into the sky.

"How did you find this place?" I ask as I bring my knees closer to my chest.

"I didn't. I was walking and came across it. I come here often to escape from life," he replies. His eyes shine brightly in the sun and his skin glowed.

He really looked like an angel.

Aiden turns to look at me and I quickly look away, blush hinting at my cheeks.

"Your the first girl I ever brought here," he says and this time I look at him.

I smile, "I am very honored."