Chapter 26~ Two Guys for One Girl.

Avalon's P.O.V

Beverly stares at me; her eyes wide and her mouth open.

I told her everything-- well not everything. I left the part out where Aiden had a pregnant sister whose debating with herself with her unknown child.

"You could've came to me," Beverly says.

"I know. I just... I don't know, everything is just so complicated." I say as I sip my milkshake.

After school, we came to the diner that was just a few minutes from school.

I think I may be addicted to milkshakes.

"Aiden really invited you to stay with him?" She questions again for the tenth time.

I nod my head, "Yes and it's really surprising."

"And your mom brutally beat Stormy, not to mention her repulsive boyfriend who we call Aiden's dad," he says as she bites into her muffin.

I nod my head.

"Wow Ava, you got it worst than me," she chuckles.

"Now tell me what happened with you," I demand.

"Not much but I'm so confused," she says and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I'm here for you," I tell her.

"Hunter. He told me that he likes me," she blurts.

Am I hearing things?

"Huh?" I question making sure i heard her correctly.

"Hunter likes me," she repeats.

"Really?" I question.

"Do you like him?" I ask.

She shrugs, "I don't know. I'm just gonna see how everything goes at the pool and maybe just maybe. I do like Hunter but I don't think in that way."

"If he really likes you, he'll wait," I tell her with a smile.

*♡*♡*

"How do I tell a girl I like her?" River asks as he paces back and forth in his room.

After me and Beverly had the talk, River blew my phone up saying that he needed help. Apparently he has a crush and doesn't know how to approach her.

I hate that he's preventing me to see my baby Stormy but he told me that this was a matter of life an death-- which he was being overdramatic. I just wanted to see my baby.

In my opinion, I think it's kinda adorable that River has a crush. He is the schools player after all and every girl isn't as lucky.

He drove me to his house and he hasn't been able to keep still. I was sitting on his bed as he paces back and forth, running his hands through his hair.

"Why don't you tell her how you feel?" I suggest. I'm not really one to give relationship advice.

"How?! What if she doesn't feel the same way I do?" He asks as he runs his hands through his hair.

I wanted to laugh, but obviously this was a serious matter for River and he's a wreck.

"Your River. I'm pretty sure she does," I say.

"But she's different. I barley know the girl but Jesus, she's perfect," he says and face palmed himself.

"Okay," I position myself, "What do you like about her?"

"Everything!" He huffs.

"Oh. My dear friend, you got it bad," I say.

"I know," he finally sits down.

"Can I at least know who she is. I might know her," I suggest.

It wouldn't make sense if I'm helping River ask a girl out and I can't know who she is.

"I can't tell you that," he says, his tone turning serious.

"Why not?" I ask.

I'm curious.

"You might think I'm weird. You probably won't see me the same," he says and looks away.

"Of course i will River. Your my friend," I say.

"Best friend," he corrects and I roll my eyes.

"But please tell me," I beg, "I promise to keep my mouth shut."

"If I tell you, you can't freak out. Like, seriously," he says as he sits down.

"I wont," I assure him.

"I like your best friend, Beverly."

*♡*♡*

Anna oop- shit I did not see that coming.

Wow. What a surprise. Beverly is pulling all the guys, now she has two guys that like her.

Hehe.

It's about to get complicated.

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤