Chapter 16~ Silverdale High.

Avalon's P.O.V

I rushed inside to see what all the commotion was.

A crowd was gathered in a circle cheering on whatever was going on so I pushed my way past them and once I saw the scene my eyes widened.

I was glad to see that Aiden was here but I can't believe he was fighting some guy. He was on top of him blowing punch after punch to his face.

Hunter was fighting back two guys who was trying to get past him.

And River was in no state of mind to handle any of this. I stood there, my mouth open.

It wasn't until one guy knocked Hunter to the floor and easily got past him, pulling Aiden off his friend and punching him. The other guy grabbed Hunter by his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

The two guys jumped Aiden, throwing him punches and kicking his perfect body. I was getting worried, my hands were sweaty and started to shake.

Aiden wasn't progressing. He was getting jumped and no one would help him. I looked around for anything-- anyone, but they were all so caught in cheering them on.

My heart pounded faster when I peeked at Aiden laying on the ground. The guys continued to punch and kick him and I was getting impatient.

Where the hell is Hunter?!

I can't take it anymore.

Before I even realized what I was doing, I jumped in and jumped on one of the guys back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He quickly stopped and tried to tear me off of him but I wasn't letting go. The guy tried unhooking my arms from his neck but I wouldn't let go.

I'm holding my grip as if my life depended on it.

Aiden was hurt and he caused it.

Suddenly, my back crashed into the wall hard and I fell with a thump. The guy gathered his courage and turned to look at me. His eyes darkened as he got close.

Seriously?! Was no one going to help this poor girl.

My back was throbbing.

If things couldn't get any worse, his shoe came in contact with my rib a couple times which made me curl up into a ball.

What kinda shoes is this guy wearing? Bricks?

His hands wrapped around my throat and my eyes got big.

This is how I'm gonna die. Getting choked at a party because I didn't know how to mind my own business.

It's like I was gasping for air. My hands struggled for his to let go but he only held on stronger, his smirk got bigger.

"See what happens when you mess with Ryan?" He says to me.

My vision started to get blurry and I felt like I was gonna pass out.

My mouth was open, my breath was starting to disappear slowly and I felt my eyes getting heavy and starting to close.

Then, his body was ripped away from me within seconds and I could finally breath again. I crashed onto the floor coughing, I breathed heavily as if I wasn't getting enough air.

My body ache. I held my hand over my chest trying to process what just happened.

Aiden came into view, he swooped me in his arms bridal style and carried me out the party.

"W-what--- what about t-those-- guys," I struggled to say.

"Don't worry about them, they will be taken care of," he told me softly.

*♡*♡*

Aiden had a black eye and a busted lip. A scar formed on his left cheek and his nose was bleeding.

He got jumped, what do you expect.

His knuckles were bruised very badly and his side's were a dark purple. I didn't wanna tell me about me getting kicked as well because I knew he would get even mad.

I knew they were bruised, a sharp pain would shoot through them if I made a certain type of movement.

"Why did you jump in!" He shouted at me pacing back and forth in my kitchen.

He didn't even give me the chance to clean him up before he just lashed out on me.

"You were getting jumped! And no one was around to help you!" I shouted back.

"That doesn't mean you should. You could've seriously gotten hurt," he says running his fingers through his hair.

"Woop-de-do. I didn't and I'm seriously fine," I cross my arms even though I'm lying hard right now.

He grunted again before running his fingers through his hair in aggravation.

"Do you know them guys?" I ask, my tone a little calmer as I avoided his eyes.

"It doesn't matter," he sighs.

"Yes it does!" I holler, "it has to be a reason they came and crashed that stupid party. Randoms guys aren't just gonna do that Aiden, so you have history with them!"

It didn't make sense.

Aiden walked up to me and placed his hands on my sides, I winced at the contact and closed my eyes as the pain started to shoot through my body.

His eyebrows furrowed at me in confusion.

"Avalon..." he spoke softly.

"Pull your dress up."

*♡*♡*

Ooooh shit! Next chapter might be a little steamy...

Quick announcement: so I am writing another book I just haven't posted the first chapter, I will let you know as soon as possible. And it is a fanfic about the one and only.

NOAH CENTINEO!!!!! like seriously who isn't in love with him because I am.

Sorry if my details suck. I'm not very good at describing party or fights... since I've never been to one or in one.

Vote, comment, and share. It keeps me updating.

~J🖤