Chapter 44~ Hickies.

Avalon's P.O.V

My eyes open and see the gloomy world outside.

Isn't it a beautiful day.

Aidens arms were wrapped around me and there was no way I was getting out of this. Does this guy take steroids or something?

"Aiden," I softly call his name.

He groans, "why do you want to leave me?"

"I have to use the restroom," I giggle.

"No," he groans before pulling me closer.

"Either that or I'm using the bathroom in your bed," I say.

He shrugs.

"Seriously Aiden," I roll my eyes.

I did the only possible thing I could do. I took a deep breath and grabbed his arm bringing it between my teeth.

Yes, I bit it.

He quickly yanks his arm from my mouth.

"What the hell butter cup," he says and jolts up.

I tilt my head back as a laugh escaped my mouth.

"I told you," I say and exit to his bathroom.

I close the door and look at myself in the mirror. My eyes widened in horror as I stare at my neck.

"Oh my gosh," I say and my fingers touch the spot that was darker than my skin tone.

Hickey?

I ran my fingers through my hair. How the hell-?

A gasp escaped my mouth as I harshly open the door, I didn't even have to use the bathroom anymore. I was so shocked, maybe angry? But I definitely shocked.

I found him sitting up on his bed.

"What the hell Aiden!" I shout at him and he jumps as he faces me.

"What did I do?" He asks as his voice gets higher.

I show him my neck, "this! This is what you did!"

It was silent for a moment before he burst out in laughter.

So this is funny?

"This is not funny, asshole. How am I supposed to cover this up?" I say and put a hand on my hip.

"You could use Avery's makeup, I'm sure she'll let you use it," Aiden replies even though he's still laughing.

I roll my eyes. I started to walk away but I was easily pulled by my waist and into the bed with Aiden hovering over top of me.

"How about i give you a few more," he smirks. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips.

I felt wanted under his gaze. He made me feel confident and sexy.

Weird right?

I roll my eyes as butterflies fill my stomach. When he looks at me like that, how could I say no?

I bite my bottom lip nervously. Debating in my mind. It really is too early in the morning to start a make up session.

"You are truly a blessing," he tells me and starts leaning in, before his lips could touch mine, I place my finger over his and gently push him back.

"We haven't even brushed our teeth yet," I say.

In my defense, I always thought it was very unattractive to kiss someone else when you haven't brush your teeth yet. It was disgusting.

He laughs before getting off me.

"Well, you better go before I loose control of my sexual hormones," he smirks with a wink.

*♡*♡*

"Wow, is this actually your first hickey?" Avery asks as she puts some concealer on my neck.

"Yes! Omg and Aiden laughed like it was funny," I scoff and roll my eyes.

It was weird because Aiden was my first kiss, my first to give me a hickey, and the first boy I've ever love. Yes he's very important to me but i didn't think he would be freak enough to give me a hickey.

Boys.

"Your gonna be fine Ava, no one isn't even gonna notice," she says before placing her brush down on her vanity table.

I look at myself in the mirror and thankfully, you couldn't see them. I sighed of relief.

"Thanks so much Avery, your a freaking life saver," I say and pull her in for a hug.

She laughs as she hugs me back.

"Anytime."

*♡*♡*

Very short chapter but I thought I'd write a chapter about hickies.

Have you ever got a Hickey? I haven't because my mom will kill me.

Also, I have no idea about make up because I don't wear it, ill be fine to receive tips.

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤