Chapter 20~ Avery.

Avalon's P.O.V

My eyes open to see the bright sun shining through the window.

Don't you just love that?

Sacarsm.

I move slightly only to be trapped by a pair of arms.

A pair of strong arms.

My mind goes back to last night.

The kisses.

The touch.

The words.

Everything Aiden made me feel last night was so unexplainable.

But, I'm not allowed to like him. He's a player.

"Aiden," I call his name softly.

Silence.

"Aiden," I say a little louder.

He groans and pulls me closer.

"Idontwantyoutogoanywhere," he mumbles.

"What?" I laughed, completely lost about what he just said.

His grip loosens and I let out a breath of relief. I turn to face him and his beautiful green eyes flutter open and meet mine.

A smile lightens his face.

"Good morning," I say to him.

"I would love to wake up everyday and see that beautiful face first thing in the morning," he says.

I'm pretty sure my cheeks are a tomato right now.

"Don't worry butter cup," he sits up, "I'm totally not gonna call out your adorable blushing."

I hit him lightly in the shoulder, pointing out that's exactly what he just did.

"Let's do something today," he turns and faces me.

My face scrunch up in confusion, "like what?"

"Anything," he shrugs.

"Well, I need to go home and change my clothes-" I stop my sentence remembering what my mom said.

Get out.

Her words were very clear and I'm pretty sure she didn't want to see me face. But, I do live there and my clothes are also there.

"I'm not taking you back there. It's better if I take you shopping for some clothes," he says sternly.

"You don't have to spend your money on me, Aiden," I tell him.

His arms close me in, one on either side and his green eyes meet mine.

Butterflies fill my stomach.

"I want to. I don't want you going back there," he tells me softly.

"But-"

"No buts," he cuts me off and peck my lips. "Now, let's go eat breakfast."

I swear my heart was beating so loud, Aiden would probably hear it.

We travel downstairs and into the kitchen.

My eyes instantly fall on a girl, definitely young. Her dark hair was tied into a loose ponytail, a few strands left out. Her back was turned to us.

I was surprised. Who is this girl because she definitely wasn't Aidens mom.

She finally turned around and froze, her green eyes wide in shock.

She looks exactly like Aiden.

"Avery, what are you doing up?" Aiden asks her as he sits at the table.

I stand in the floor like a idiot because I have no idea what I suppose to do.

"I was hungry," she says coming around the kitchen counter and my eyes fall down to her belly bump.

How old was this girl.

Finally, their eyes meet mine and I probably look like a weirdo.

"Hi," Avery says, a big smile on her face, "I'm Avery, Aidens sister."

Well, that answers my questions.

"Young sister," Aiden corrects and Avery rolls her eyes.

"I-Im um... Avalon," I stumble out and she giggles.

"Your cute. Are you Aidens girlfriend?"

"No," I say too quickly, "we're just friends."

Friends that like to kiss and flirt with each other.

"Oh," she says, her eyes not believing me, "I didn't know. Aiden usually brings one night stands here."

Oh.

A pang of hurt flashes through my face and I try not to show it.

"I'm kidding," Avery says, "But you have a good chance to be-"

"Shut up Avery," Aiden interrupts her and she laughs.

He rolls his eyes and I finally sit down across the table from him.

If we're friends, we shouldn't sit by each other... right?

"I hope your in the mood for pancakes. Waffles aren't really my thing," Avery says as she walks back into the kitchen.

"I don't like waffles either," I say honestly and Avery gasps with relief.

"Thank God girl, I was afraid we wouldn't be good friends."

I laugh.

I really like Avery. Even if her brothers a pain in the ass.

*♡*♡*

Sorry for the short chapter. Just thought I fill you in on Aidens life.

He does have a sister and she is pregnant. You guys will know more about that later in the chapters.

Also, I want give a huge shout out to plushiejongin she voted on chapter and also commented and it means a lot to me. And it turns out, she's also gonna be freshmen JUST like me. Love you.

Vote, comment, and share.

Love you.

~J🖤