Chapter 56~ Positive.

Avalon's P.O.V

"I'm scared," I told Beverly as she wraps me in a hug.

"You will be fine," she says.

I pull away and furrow my eyebrows. Something doesn't feel right.

"What's today's date?" I ask.

"Uh..." she walks over to her bed and checks her phone, "the fourth of August. Why?"

"Oh no," I say and run my fingers through my hair.

"What?" Beverly asks, confused by my sudden worriness.

"My period is late. Again."

"Again?" She asks.

"Yes," I rush into her bathroom and close the door.

This is the second time it's happen. I was sure that the first one was just normal but this makes it a second time.

And periods aren't late twice.

Right?

I rest my hands on the counter and stare at the pink box Beverly bought me.

I open it and without another thought; I take it.

~seven minutes later~

"What did it say?" Beverly asks as i exit her bathroom.

I feel sick. Sick to my stomach. I was so sure of myself that we used protection but of course; I'm always wrong.

"Positive, Bev. I'm pregnant," I say and drop the stick. Tears began to feel my eyes.

"Omg," Beverly says as she walks over to me and wrap me in her arms.

"I was so sure Bev. Now I'm pregnant and still in high school," I sob.

"Look on the bright side Avalon, graduation is coming and you and Aiden could start your life together," she says as she pulls away.

"What if he doesn't want a baby?" I ask and wipe my eyes.

Having a baby is hard on both of us. I mean, we're still young and we don't know much about life.

We barley even know how to raise a baby.

"He will. Trust me. I promise. Tell him, it's the best thing possible."

*♡*♡*

"You seem gloomy today," Aiden chuckles as I lead him into his room. I close the door and I sit down on his bed with my head down.

I don't even know how he's supposed to take the news.

"What's wrong butter cup?" Aiden asks as he lifts my chin up.

I stare into those green eyes. Those green eyes. My news could crush him forever.

What if he doesn't want to be with me anymore?

What if he doesn't want to step up and be a father?

What if he kicks me out of his home?

What if he doesn't love me anymore?

A tear escapes my eyes and I'm sure Aiden is full on concerned.

"What is wrong?" He asks a little more sternly.

A take a deep breath.

It's now or never.

"I'm pregnant."

Silence.

That's what I'm expecting from him. He's shocked just like me. I swallow the lump in my throat and look at him.

His eyes are focused on the floor and his expression is unreadable.

I suck in a breath.

"W-what?" He chokes out.

"I don't know Aiden. I-i was sure we used p-protection," I stumble as more tears find their ways out my eyes.

It sucks that I can't read his mind, knowing all those thoughts that he can't comprehend.

So many thoughts are rolling through my mind as well.

How am I supposed to raise this baby?

How am I supposed to know if Aiden wants to be apart of its life?

Do I even want to keep it?

"A-and I know that your surprised and i-its fine if you d-dont want to be in its life i-"

"Of course i want to be in the baby's life," Aiden interrupts and grabs my hands.

"My baby is growing inside of you and I will do anything to keep it. I want to stay in your life and nothing could ever change that," he tells me thoughtfully.

"I will love that baby as much as i love you," he adds.

I smile as I'm full on sobbing now. I don't even think there's enough love in the world i could give to this boy.

I love him more and more every single day and it's crazy because I've never felt this way about anyone.

"I love you, Aiden Parker."

*♡*♡*

Awww how cute!

We need more guys like Aiden Parker in this world.

So, I am ending the book but I'm also going to make a sequel in Avalon and Aidens kid POV YAAYYY!! alright lemme stop.

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤