Chapter 17~ Warm Hands.

Avalon's P.O.V

"Pull your dress up."

I look into his eyes, not wanting to do what he says.

Why Avalon! Why did you have to flinch?!

He looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Avalon," he says my name again more sternly, "pull your dress up."

I didn't want to pull my dress up. It wasn't because of the bruises but it was the simple fact that my undergarments consisted of spongebob squarepants.

What? That's my favorite cartoon, don't judge me.

I shake my head and take a step back only for my back to be met with the wall. I wince again, remembering that my back did get the pain as well.

Aiden takes a step closer.

"Please," he begs.

I bite my bottom lip, debating whether or not I should do this.

Oh well.

I lift my dress up and his eyes take in my body. His green eyes travel up and down before finally landing on my purple bruises.

He looks at me before placing his warm hands on them, and I jump.

Stop freaking jumping idiot! It isn't like he's gonna hurt you!

"Does that hurt?" He asks me.

I nod my head and pull my dress back down.

He stares off for a moment before finally meeting my eyes.

"Go change and meet me in the bathroom," he says like this is his house.

Does he even know where the bathroom is?

I walk upstairs to my room and dug through my closet. A white tank top and some pink shorts will have to do for now. I comb my hair into a messy bun and take off any makeup I had on my face.

Wait... where's stormy?

Okay now I was getting a little worried. Maybe he was out with my mom.

I meet Aiden in the bathroom like he told me to.

When he finally noticed my presence, he picked me up and sat me on the counter with one swift move.

I hate that I'm so small and easily pick-up-able.

"I'm going to fucking kill him," he mutters under his breath as he turns on the hot water in the sink.

"You don't have to Aiden, I'm fine," I tell him.

"Stop saying your fine!" He slams his hands on the counter causing me to jump a little.

If you jump one more time...

"You have bruises on your skin and you keep saying your fine. Your in pain and I know you are and it's driving my crazy," he says.

He wets a cloth and lifts up my shirt and places it softly on my skin. It was warm and soothing. I sighed in relief and closed my eyes. It felt really good.

"I don't want you to get in trouble because of me," I say.

"I've been in trouble before butter cup, this is nothing I couldn't handle," he speaks cockily but his tone was serious.

I sigh.

"I just... I just don't want you getting hurt," he whispers to me. His green eyes meet mine.

Butterflies fill my stomach, his hand was resting on my thigh and he switched every now and then to one side to the other.

"You can't always protect me, Aiden," I say and rest my palm against his cheek.

"I know. But I'm going to do my best," he smiles softly.

His eyes flicker between my lips and my eyes. I look into his eyes one last time before he places his soft lips on mine.

Fireworks erupt through my body. It felt like an eternity since I felt his lips against mine and this was indeed. Heaven.

I felt him smirk as his tongue graze along my bottom lip asking for permission and I immediately give in. His tongue slips into my mouth and taste every part of me.

You know when I say those nasty sloppy kisses with each other tongues down their throat is disgusting?

Well, not this one, this one wasn't sloppy nor disgusting. It felt just right. I havent felt this good in years.

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer, tangling my fingers in his hair.

He grunted and pull away.

No!

Our breaths were heavy and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"You are unbelievable, butter cup," he smirks.

"Says the one that can't keep their hands off me," I smirked back.

His big hands rested on my back.

He chuckles.

Before our lips could touch again, there was a big crash from downstairs causing us to jump apart.

"What is with these fucking crashes," I swore. I was getting irritated.

Why can't we ever end in a good night?

*♡*♡*

Ooooh what do you think it's about.

Hehe.

I like adding drama to the story because it's either gonna draw Avalon and Aiden closer or rip them apart.

Who knows???

Until next time.

~J🖤