Chapter 34~ Halloween Party.

Avalon's P.O.V

"I am not putting on a black wig," I protest to Beverly whose been trying to shove it in my face for the past ten minutes.

"But why? Vampires have black hair,"  Beverly says.

"No they don't. Edward Collins had light brown hair," I say and she sighs.

"But Bella had dark hair," Beverly adds.

"I don't wanna look like her!" I say.

Beverly tosses the wig behind her, "fine! Go put on your stupid costume."

"The stupid costume that you bought me," I smile.

Beverly rolls her eyes and I walk into the bathroom. I'm really surprised that she didn't pick out that black cat outfit that most teenage girls would wear.

My costume was a black leather off-the- shoulder shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. I wore black black pumps and Beverly gave me red contacts.

I came out and she smiled.

"You look awesome!" She cheers as I sit down at her vanity table so she could do my hair and makeup.

Beverly was a biker girl. She was wearing a black belly shirt with a red skull on the front. Black booty shorts with fishnet leggings under them and black combat boots. She was gonna finish it off when a leather jacket.

I have to say, Beverly looks hot!

I was wearing dark red lipstick and my golden hair was in big loose curls. Beverly used some of her red lipstick and put on the sides of my mouth as if I had just finish drinking blood.

"All done," she smiles, tossing her makeup brush on the table.

"We look stunning," I say as we stare at ourselves in the body mirror.

"You wanna know one thing that would've ruined your costume?" Beverly asks.

I nod my head.

"Those ugly ass vampire teeth," she says.

I burst out laughing.

Classic Beverly.

*♡*♡*

The party was in full swing. Everyone dressed as something. Cats, bunnies, tigers, firemen, and basically anything you could possibly name.

I made my way through crowds and entered the kitchen. At least the host was nice enough to lay out sodas and juices.

"Wow Goldie," River says as he walks up to me. His costume was a firemen, he was shirtless, wearing yellow suspenders and red pants.

"I almost didn't recognize you," he smirks as he pour him a drink.

"You like it? Beverly picked it out for me," I say and my fingers across it.

"Girl you look sexy as hell," he comments and I laugh.

"Your costume is nice as well River," I say instead of trying to boost his ego.

"Thanks, I'm tryna get all the ladies tonight," he said cockily.

"What about Beverly?" I frown, I thought he really liked her.

"She's kicking it with Hunter," he points and I turn my head.

Beverly and Hunter was sitting on the couch laughing about something. It probably broke Rivers heart to see that scene and I genuinely feel sorry for him.

"Well, when Hunter leaves make your move," I encourage him.

I hope I was telling me him the right thing because at this point, I am just as confused.

"Have you seen Aiden?" I ask.

"Outside in the back," River says before walking off.

I take another gulp of my drink before following Rivers direction. Aiden was indeed outside, his head focused up into the night sky.

"Hey," I say and touch his shoulder lightly.

He jumped before he realize it was me. His eyes traveled down my body before landing them back on my eyes.

"You look great," he gushes and I could see the faint blush on his cheeks.

Aww.

Aiden was wearing a white shirt and a black leather jacket with some blue jeans. My eye rows furrowed in confusion because I didn't know what look he was going for.

"What are you supposed to be?" I ask as I check him out.

Yes, and I made it obvious.

"A bad boy," he smirks.

"Your already one Aiden," I remind him.

"So? I want everyone to see how my personality would dress," he says.

"Why didn't you dress like a dick then? That fits your personality perfect," I tease and he rolls his eyes.

"You know, I wouldn't mind if you dressed like this all the time," he smirks before checking me out again.

"Well, these shoes are killing me so I'm sorry to give your hopes up," I say with a pat on his shoulder.

"You are the hottest girl at this party, so I don't mind the view at all."

*♡*♡*

Damn... I wish a boy would talk to me the way Aiden talks to Avalon. I would loose my mind.

ANNOUNCEMENT~ I am making an other book, I'm working on it okay.

Thanks for 100 reads!! It means a lot.

Vote, comment, share. Love you.

~J🖤