Chapter 22~ Wheels.

Avalon's P.O.V

Aiden huffs for what feels like the tenth time already.

"Do you not know how to skate?" I ask him as I lace my skates up.

Aiden had took us to the roller rink. I haven't been here in a while. The skating rink was big and round and had a million of flashing lights and it was crowded. Bunch of people skated past us as they had them glowing pacifiers in their mouth.

I might be blind from this but hey! It was worth it.

After I finish lacing up my skates, I stand up gracefully.

"How do you do that?" Aiden pouts.

I laugh and held my hand out for him to take it. He reluctantly takes it and I pull him up.

He stumbles a bit but I steady him.

"Move your right foot with me," I instruct him as my hand stays on him. He moved along with me but I only go slow just in case he falls and decides to pull me along with him.

A few people pass us as they give us weird looks.

What? You guys act like you never seen two people skate before.

"Now, move your left," I tell him.

Thanks for the carpet below us because I'm pretty sure he was gonna fall. We finally made it inside the rink and I made sure he was on the side so he could hold onto the wall.

"Now just repeat," I laugh.

We both move our feet slowly and he stumbled a bit as his grip tightens on mine.

"I'm not gonna let you go," I laugh again. This boy is holding on for dear life.

"This is embarrassing," Aiden rolls his eyes.

"What's so embarrassing about me teaching you how to skate?" I ask as we move slowly.

More and more people pass us. Talking and some skating backwards.

"That's the problem. It should be the other way around," he pouts.

We do two rounds around the circle before I started to pick up the pace a little.

"Think you can keep up?" I ask as I give him a challenging look.

"You aren't gonna leave me, right?" Aiden asks worried.

"Nope. Just seeing if you got the hang of it," and with that I start to move faster. My left foot then my right foot and I keep that same order.

"Avalon!" I hear Aiden say my name.

He tightens his grip as he fails to keep up.

"C'mon Aiden, you can do this," I encourage him.

I continue to keep my pace and he catches up quickly. We get tangled up into a crowd of people but my hand never leaves Aiden.

Something about this sends fireworks through my body. I love the way his hand hold mine in danger that I'm gonna let him go.

That isn't a bad idea but...

*♡*♡*

"Um... just some gummy bears please," I tell the lady that was behind the counter.

After Aiden and I skated for a few hours, we decided to take a break and I had decided to get us a snack.

A snack as in delicious gummy bears. To be honest, this was the most fun I've ever had in my life. It was loud due to all the chatter and the music that really want my type.

The lady passes them to me and I hand her the exact change with a smile.

"Thank you," I say.

As I turned, i couldn't help but bump into something which caused the other person to fall back and spill their drink on themselves.

Oops.

"You bitch!" A voice screeched.

Chandler stood up with a big red stain on her white belly shirt.

"I am so sorry Chandler," I say honestly.

It isn't my fault that she was so close to me.

"You ruined my favorite shirt!" She says as she shoots daggers at me.

By now, everyone has stopped what they were doing and were watching.

"What's going on babe?" A guy walks up to Chandler and throws his arm around her shoulder.

"This, trash bag totally ruined my favorite shirt," she pouts as she cross her arms.

My eyes meet the guy. That's when my stomach started to feel uneasy and uncomfortable. This guy looks very familiar.

Something about-- omg! This is the guy that strangled me at the party.

You strangled me!

I felt as if I was gonna faint.

"What's going on-" I hear Aiden says but his voice cuts off immediately.

"What a surprise, of course you'd be here with her," Chandler says, her voice full of disgust. She tries to wipe the stain off but it does nothing but smear even more. Then, she finally gave up and threw her hands in the air on irritation.

I wasn't even focused on that anymore. That night memories came flooding into my mind, his hands around my throat gripping it harder and harder, loosing my breath.

I start to close my eyes as my breath because short.

Aiden's arm wrapped around my waist and I fell back to reality. Ryan. I remember his name as clear as day.

He was still wearing that nasty man bun that I hate.

They don't look good on everyone...

"Maybe you should watch where your going next time," Ryan says to me.

"Maybe you should watch your girlfriend," I spit back.

Have you forgotten that he's choked you?

"Why don't you shut your mouth and you and your pretty little boyfriend won't get hurt," he threatens as his eyes darkened.

"Who are you gonna touch because it won't be her," Aiden says as he takes a step forward.

Well... they are in skates.

"Don't test me Parker, you know who I am," Ryan smirks.

Now I'm confused.

"Stay away from her and we'll be on good terms."

*♡*♡*

Oooooooh how does Ryan know Aiden? Some juicy stuff I would like to know myself.

Sorry I haven't been posting, I've actually been really busy but I'm gonna make more time to post and things.

Fun fact: I actually got a noodle stuck up my nose today and it wasn't really fun. But it came out because I sneezed. So I say it again: THANK YOU SNEEZE YOU SAVED MY LIFE.

vote, comment, and share. Your feedback keeps me updating.

~J🖤