8

The following morning, Jungkook finds himself sharing a bed with Taehyung. Nowhere in the friendship application did it say that your best friend can spoon you in bed. He knew he shouldn't have agreed to it last night. Taehyung is a danger to his sanity.

How did they end up like this, you may ask? Taehyung—being the oh-so-innocent being he is—decided it would be a good idea to share Jungkook's bed. "Just like old times," Taehyung insisted.

That wasn't a problem back then, but now... Jungkook had a sexual awakening that you are all now well aware of. The mental restraint Jungkook had to demonstrate to not reach out and touch Taehyung is beyond Jungkook's abilities; however, he somehow managed. It's a miracle, really. You best believe, he wanted to grind his arse back into Taehyung's crotch. His nether region has never felt so needy before. It makes Jungkook glad that Taehyung won't be staying over any longer. He'll be free to have a much-needed self-love in the comfort of his own room—no fear of Taehyung barging in at any moment.

He doesn't know how to explain the spooning situation, though. When they were kids, they would head and tail—a concept Jungkook thinks is ridiculous; like who the hell wants to smell feet while they try to sleep? At this moment; however, Jungkook would rather smell feet than be stuck in Taehyung's arms, wanting to escape. Taehyung's warmth only makes the situation worse.

He tries to loosen Taehyung's arms without waking him. Jungkook wouldn't know how to explain having a boner and the thought of being caught mortifies him. He'd rather keep his homoerotic thoughts to himself and his hand. Taehyung seems to unconsciously realise what is happening and tightens his grip, pulling Jungkook closer into him.

Jungkook's breath hitches, suddenly forgetting how to breathe—what are the odds? What are the BLOODY odds?! Jungkook can feel Taehyung's cock pushed up on him, all snug in the dip of Jungkook's arse. It's so... so... fuck.

The door opens wide with no courtesy knock. Jungkook launches out of his bed, covering his junk with a pillow. "I-It's not what it looks like!" He screeches, his cheeks flaring pink.

His mother stands in the doorway, clearly confused. "My bad. I should've knocked." She closes the door, announcing that she has made breakfast once it's shut.

Jungkook groans, sprawling himself onto the ground, the pillow no longer hiding his tent.

"What the hell, Jungkook?" Taehyung sits up, rubbing his eyes. "You scared the livin' shit out of me." He groans.

Jungkook chuckles, scratching the back of his head, messing around with his bed hair.

"And what do you mean it's not what it looks like? It's exactly what it looks like." Taehyung dully glances down at Jungkook.

"W-What?" Jungkook sits up, furrowing his brows.

"Just two boys sharing a bed—" Taehyung's eyes widen at the sight of Jungkook's very obvious arousal in his thin shorts. "Oh my, someone is excited."

Jungkook scrambles for the pillow again, hiding his boner. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Look away. Nothing to see here.

"Don't be shy, kook. I get morning wood too. It's a common thing," Taehyung says, removing his blanket to point at his crotch. "See?"

Jungkook's eyes widen, using all of his energy to look away—which is a huge feat because how can you not look? "What. The. Fuck. Taehyung."

"What?" Taehyung frowns. "It's natural."

"I'm going to shower," Jungkook says, angrily grabbing a towel.

"Need help?"

"Help?!"