45

Jungkook is starting to think there's something wrong with his body. He tries his hardest to contain his hormones as he walks out of the changing rooms.

Eunji. Eunji. Eunji. Jungkook repeats in his head over and over.

"Are you okay, Jungkook?" Taehyung asks, putting a hand on Jungkook's side as they walk to where all the other students are waiting. Jungkook quickly slaps Taehyung's hand away, making the older wince slightly. "Hey! What was that for?"

"N-No touching," Jungkook snaps, feeling way too sensitive for Taehyung's touch right now.

Eunji's body. Eunji naked.

"Why are you still grumpy? You don't have to wear the Speedo anymore," Taehyung says.

"It's fine. Just—don't touch me." Jungkook starts to think that everyone's eyes are on him. They all know.

"Everyone, get into pairs and we will go over the basic strokes to start off with," the swim teacher announces.

"B-Basic strokes?" Jungkook's mind buries itself in the gutter.

"You know, backstroke, freestyle?" Taehyung whispers into Jungkook's ear while the teacher continues to explain the instructions.

"Oh..."

"What were you thinking?" Taehyung nudges Jungkook's side with his elbow and wiggles his eyebrows up and down.

"I. Said. Don't. Touch. Me."

"But why?" Taehyung whines while he continues to nudge Jungkook's side.

"Stop!" Jungkook shouts, startling everyone in the room.

"Excuse me, Jeon Jungkook?" The teacher crosses his arms, not impressed by Jungkook's outburst.

"S-Sorry—"

"I don't want another word from you," the teacher warns.

Jungkook glares at a guilty-looking Taehyung.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung goes to put a hand on Jungkook's side but retracts it immediately. "Sorry, it's a habit."

Jungkook feels terrible for shouting at Taehyung, but trying to keep his inevitable erection down is the top priority in this situation. He slides down into the pool, keeping himself close to the side. Taehyung slips in next to Jungkook effortlessly.

"It's a bit colder than usual." Jungkook notes, looking around at everyone else.

"Do you need me to warm you up?" Taehyung suggests, scooting closer.

"N-No thanks."

Taehyung frowns. "What's wrong with you today?"

"Nothing."

"Then come here," Taehyung says, pulling Jungkook to him.

Their bare chests touch as Taehyung goes in for a quick peck on the cheek.

"Not here... People are watching." —More so to the fact that Taehyung's swim-wear is that tight.

"So? You're my boyfriend."

Jungkook's heart sinks. He honestly does want to fulfil Taehyung's wishes and desires, but the lingering thought of Mina clouds his mind. That is until he can feel Taehyung's crotch on his own. Jungkook pushes himself away from the edge of the pool, only realising once he starts sinking that he can't swim. "Help!"

Taehyung shakes his head, ducking underneath the water. He rises back up behind Jungkook, wrapping his arms around the boy. "What would you do without me?"