0

Jungkook isn't good at improvising; in fact, he's downright terrible at it. Nowhere in the plan did it say, 'receive a real note'.

He rereads.

Your name is cute and all... But I'm gonna have to call you mine.

Mrs Jang starts class with a roll-call; however, it's the least of Jungkook's worries. Ignoring unwanted flutters in his heart, he scans the room, trying to figure out how the hell this note—the note he's absolutely sure he didn't write—ended up on this desk.

Perhaps this is a prank?

"What does it say?" Taehyung asks, leaning his chair on its two side legs.

Subconsciously, Jungkook guards the note from Taehyung's eyes. Before this, Jungkook has happily paraded the notes in front of Taehyung; it's the main point, written in bold on his plan—Make sure Kim Taehyung knows.

Before Jungkook can reply, Taehyung snatches the note out of his hands, reading aloud. "Your name is cute and all—"

Jungkook jumps out of his chair—sending it flying behind him—lunging at Taehyung for the note. Despite his efforts, Taehyung continues to read. "But I'm gonna have to call you—"

"Enough!" Mrs Jang stands with her arms crossed. "I will not tolerate you two disrupting the entire class before we even begin."

Jungkook picks up the fallen chair slowly, sitting back down while Mrs Jang scolds the two. "Stand out in the hallway. I expect an explanation and most of all, an apology after you both self-reflect."

Taehyung hands the note back with an apologetic look—which Jungkook would usually accept if it weren't for the shit-eating grin; after all, this is all Taehyung's fault.

How did it end up like this?

...

...

...

💌

A.N:

Welcome to the new and revamped A Note to Myself. I hope you'll enjoy ❤️‍🔥