20

Jungkook has been staring at a message request he received last night. Someone named Janitor sent it, and Jungkook is too scared to click accept. Throughout the day, he goes back and stares at the accept button.

"What are you looking at?" Soobin asks. "You've been staring at your phone all class."

Jungkook quickly shuts his phone, putting it face down. "Nothing in particular."

The phone vibrates and Jungkook scrambles to pick it back up, seeing a new message from the Janitor.

Soobin giggles. "It's okay. Pretend I'm not here."

Jungkook coughs before unlocking his phone.

Janitor:

Gym storage room

Janitor:

Where are you? Leaving me hanging?

Jungkook rubs his temple with his finger.

Jungkook:

Who are you?

Janitor:

Anyone you want me to be

Jungkook:

Anything but the school janitor 😭

Janitor:

Do you think I will give away my identity that easily? Over text? 🤣 How about this? Play along, and you won't regret it.

Jungkook rolls his eyes.

Janitor:

I'm waiting

Fine.

Jungkook will play along.

Gladly.

That's how Jungkook walked into the school gymnasium, once again pretending to go to the bathroom. He was expecting to see a class here, but to his surprise, there was none. It makes his part easier. He reaches out to the storage room door, hesitating. Will he find out who the note-writer is? Play along, the Janitor said. What does he mean by that? Jungkook opens the door, closing it behind him. The smell of gym equipment and basketballs reeks.

All sense of rationality is thrown out the window when he is reunited with a blindfold. So why is he doing this? And why is Jungkook playing along?

"How original," Jungkook says, crossing his arms.

The note-writer-Janitor or whatever they go by now, pulls on Jungkook's stubborn arms, making them loose.

"Will you talk this time?" Jungkook asks.

A finger hushes Jungkook.

Jungkook bites his lip. This is his moment. He can remove the blindfold. First attempt; failed, stopped by a caress to the cheek. No. He can't let him win. The second attempt is met with protesting hands. Now his own hands are behind his back, being tied together with another piece of fabric. Jungkook lets it happen. He almost laughs at the fact that he can easily pull the knot out. It's much less effective than those handcuffs he hid under his bed.

Fine. Jungkook can do this.

The note-writer runs his fingers through Jungkook's hair and to the back of his neck, pulling Jungkook closer, so their chests meet. Jungkook's heartbeat hitches rapidly, changing speed. The note-writer must be able to feel the beating. Jungkook wants to reach out and touch the chest again, but no, he will obey. He's submitted to these hands, curling loops with his hair. He tries his best to keep his breathing intact.

"I-I-" Jungkook is again interrupted by that one godly finger. He moans, kissing the finger. The note-writer quickly removes their finger, but Jungkook wants more. He undoes the hand-tie, putting his hands on the note-writers chest. "Please," Jungkook begs. What for? Anything. Give something.

The note-writer traces circles where Jungkook's hickey is, making Jungkook squirm once again. Jungkook moves one of his hands up to cup the note-writer's face. It's smooth. It's perfect. There's only one face that flashes through his mind. The only face Jungkook finds perfect.

Jungkook's train of thought is interrupted when he is lifted onto one of the benches. Loud thuds echo through the room as gym equipment falls onto the ground. His legs spread an opening for the other to rest snug, giving butterfly kisses around his hickey. Jungkook wants him to bite it. Suck it. Make it bloom like lust spilling down to his nether region. But instead, Jungkook is hit by everything all at once when the note-writer pulls back, blowing onto his neck.

It has to be Taehyung. Is this him giving Jungkook a sign? Jungkook wraps his arms around the other, pulling him closer as he repeatedly ravishes Jungkook's neck. Whimpers and little moans escape Jungkook's lips.

"Kiss me," Jungkook whispers.

The note-writer pulls on Jungkook's hair, making him arch his neck back. Jungkook sensually gasps into an open-mouth kiss. Their tongues dance for dominance, but only briefly, as Jungkook gives in almost immediately, sinking deeper and deeper into the kiss. Finally, they break apart, giving Jungkook time to catch his breath. Hands travel up his shirt, exploring a new feeling for Jungkook. He whimpers as the note-writer swipes a finger over his nipple.

Jungkook's body starts to squirm, the pleasure becoming too much for him to handle.

"Taehyung," Jungkook slips out in a moan.

Frozen.

Time stops. The note-writer backs away. Confused, Jungkook removes the blindfold, but it's already too late; the note-writer is gone.

💌

A.N: Couldn't wait to post this one! I'm late for work just to upload it for you all 🤣🥰❤️Despite being gone for so long, so much of you are still here giving me love 🥺😭😭 last chapter made me more motivated to write. Bare with me! I'm getting back into it.