11

Mrs Jang closes the door behind her, arms crossed, face stern. Jungkook and Taehyung straighten their posture, bracing for a scolding; knowing Mrs Jang, she won't let them off with just a slapped wrist and the 'don't do it again' talk.

"Can one of you please explain why you think it's okay to disrupt my class?"

Jungkook looks away while Taehyung scratches the back of his head.

"I don't do this for me," she continues. "I'm here to teach you guys." She lifts her finger pointing back and forth between Jungkook and Taehyung. "And this is how you treat me?"

"Sorry, miss," Taehyung mutters.

"This is your education," she emphasises. "So please answer the question. What makes you think it's okay to act the way you two did?"

"It's not okay," Taehyung says, Jungkook's eyes drifting down, taking a sudden interest in the creases of his knuckles.

"Jungkook! Are you listening?"

Jungkook looks up at the teacher, nodding. "Yes, miss."

She looks at Jungkook specifically before asking, "Tell me why you were disrupting the class?"

Jungkook points at himself, eyebrows raised. "Me? What about him?" He points to Taehyung. "He's the one who started it."

"Hey! I thought we sorted this out," Taehyung protests, his brows furrowing.

"We are not playing the blame game, Jungkook," Mrs Jang says. "You're both standing out here in the hallway."

Jungkook sighs, looking to his feet. "I'm sorry, miss. My intentions weren't to disrupt the class."

Mrs Jang straightens her posture, nodding. "I better hope not."

"It won't happen again," Taehyung says.

She looks at her watch. "You two can enter again, however—" Jungkook and Taehyung begin to walk. "HOWEVER," she raises her voice, stopping them in their tracks. "Both of you will be on cleaning duty Monday lunchtime."

Jungkook mentally groans. He looks at Taehyung, who doesn't seem to be phased. Cleaning duty at lunchtime shouldn't be allowed—how are they meant to eat if they are stuck cleaning? Is that what Mrs Jang wants? For her students to starve and die before they can get the education that she deemed important enough to punish them for disrupting it? The whole system is flawed.

They return to a rowdy classroom. Many students look to both Jungkook and Taehyung, gossiping about what happened.

They probably got cleaning duty.

The chair almost hit the person behind him.

Taehyung is hot.

A Lovers quarrel?

I heard Jungkook has a secret admirer.

Jungkook sits down at his desk blocking out all the whispers, focusing back on the note. Perhaps it's best to pretend that this never happened. He scrunches the paper, slipping it in his pocket, writing a mental note to throw it out later.

💌

Opening his locker, Jungkook notices a piece of paper. Did one of the notes he wrote fall out of his bag? He grabs the note, unfolding the paper.

I wonder what you'd look like... underneath me.

Jungkook's breath hitches. A burning sensation itching beneath his skin. Now that took a raunchy turn.