48

Jungkook nervously taps his pen on his book as he tries to pay attention in class. You could say the teacher wasn't impressed that he skipped the first half an hour. For the last twenty minutes, the teacher has been asking questions at random for Jungkook to answer-hence why he's anxious-and of course, Jungkook fails to respond each time correctly, making him the laughingstock of the class.

He feels something hit his head and glances down to the ground to see what it is. Leaning over, he grabs the scrunched-up paper and reads 'Is it you?'. Jungkook turns to see a curious-looking Yoongi. Not him too!

He writes on the paper, 'Piss off Yoongi' and throws it back. Out of all people, he doesn't need Yoongi sticking his nose in his business.

The note lands back on his desk with more writing. 'I can only imagine what you two were doing on my bed now. Gross.' Jungkook rolls his eyes. If Yoongi could figure it out, many others must have. He looks around and catches a few people throwing him a glance or two. Great.

I heard that someone found a blindfold in the janitor's closet.

Do you think they were the ones in the theatre?

I knew they were low-key into each other, but I thought it was all a joke.

They were all over each other at the sports carnival, well... at least that's what I heard.

Maybe it's that tall, shy guy?

No way, it's obviously you know who.

I wonder who is sending all the messages.

"Shut up!" Jungkook screeches, burying his head into his arms.

"Jeon Jungkook, what did you just say?!" The teacher yells back, twice as loud as Jungkook's outburst.

"I said, shut up," Jungkook repeats, not caring about the consequences.

Jungkook's phone buzzes, and so does everyone else's. Here we go again.

Anonymous: Come to the front of the school if you want to know who wrote the notes, and most importantly, who they are for.

"Fuck," Jungkook curses under his breath. He thought maybe there was a chance that Mina wouldn't go through with it.

"Everyone off your phones!" The teacher shouts, trying to calm down the class.

It took only one person to get up for the rest to follow. Suddenly it became a race to the front of the school-and of course, Jungkook decided to participate, not wanting to face the teacher's wrath alone.

Jungkook pushes through the crowd, making his way out the front door of the school. He looks up to where everyone is staring and spots Mina, standing close to the roof's ledge.

Who is that?

Isn't she that transfer student?

It's the girl that hangs out with Naeun's friends.

Is she the one sending the messages?

Why is she up there?

"Jungkook! Do you know what's happening?" Seokjin calls out, pulling on Jungkook's shirt.

"Oh, hi. I think you know what's happening," Jungkook replies.