15

Jungkook scratches his head, trying to remember if he locked his locker the last time he was here. Jungkook is suspicious. He normally wouldn't think too much about his locker not being locked, but with his current situation he's going to take extra precaustions. Especially when there's a little package on top of his stuff.

He should be hurrying to class, but here he is; pulling out the package.

"Jungkook? What are you doing out of class?" A familiar voice say.

He turns to see Jimin walking towards him with his books resting in the cradle of his arm. "Funny seeing you here again," Jungkook says.

Jimin grins. "It's like you're looking for me on purpose."

Jungkook scoffs. It was definitely the other way round.

"What's that you've got there?" Jimin asks, taking the package from Jungkook.

Before Jungkook could even process the situation, Jimin was already opening the package, his eyes widening.

"Wow, Jungkook." Jimin reaches his hand into the package. "You kinky little—"

Jungkook snatches the box and runs into the toilets, locking himself in a cubical trying to catch his breath before lifting the flaps of the box.

His jaw drops. Handcuffs. Someone had put handcuffs in his locker.

He turns his attention to the note attached;

You're under arrest for driving me crazy and for stealing my heart (and those chocolates)

"You've got to be joking—" Jungkook folds the note, putting it into his pocket before dangling the handcuffs in front of his face. "I mean, they're kind of cute?"

"Jungkook?" Jimin calls out, entering the bathroom.

Startled, Jungkook drops the handcuffs, the sound reverberating through Jungkook's ears. He scrambles to quickly pick them back up before replying, "yes?"

"I didn't mean to make you upset," Jimin says, walking to the door of the cubical Jungkook is hiding in. Jungkook glares at the feet below.

"Were you the one who put them in my locker?" Jungkook asks.

"No. Why would— No, Jungkook."

"I don't believe you."

"What? Are you crazy? I would never."

"That's what you would say if you were trying to not get caught." Jungkook opens the cubical door, crossing his arms. "It's all a little too coincidental, don't you think?"

Jimin frowns. "As I told you before, I did not write the stupid notes."

"Fine."

Jimin nods. "I'll let you be with your—" he motions to the handcuffs, "—gift."

Jungkook blushes, closing the cubical again. This shit is way too embarrassing. What if it isn't Jimin, and he's now on his way to tell the entire school that Jungkook is playing with handcuffs in the school toilets? This ain't good.

💌

Jungkook finally makes it to class, all with a short lecture from his teacher about being late and a quirked questioning eyebrow from Taehyung.

"Where were you?" Taehyung asks.

"Toilet," Jungkook says. "Bad stomach." He internally cringes at the excuse. How many times can it be used before it becomes unbelievable? Is it already unbelievable to begin with? Who knows.