38

"You should stay the night," Taehyung says, resting a hand on Jungkook's thigh. Taehyung has dreamed about this moment for the past month. It's not every day Taehyung has Jungkook sitting in his bed. Luckily, his mother isn't home either; however, the odds of that are quite high so Taehyung isn't surprised.

Jungkook looks hesitant.

Taehyung moves his hand to Jungkook's back instead, rubbing circles. "It's late already. Usually, you let me stay over when it's dark, so why should it be any different now?"

"I haven't told Mum, though," Jungkook says, his muscles tensing.

"Do it now then," Taehyung says. "Surely it's no problem." He watches as Jungkook texts his mum.

"She's asking if your mum is home," Jungkook says, turning to Taehyung with a worried face.

Taehyung swipes the phone, replying for him. "Just say she is. What she doesn't know doesn't hurt her."

Jungkook tries to take the phone back, but Taehyung is resilient, pressing send.

"I can't lie!" Jungkook furrows his brows.

"Why not?" Taehyung turns Jungkook's phone off, tossing it to the side. "Let's just say my mum is here in spirit."

Jungkook shakes his head, but his smile breaks through.

"She doesn't have to know everything," Taehyung says. "She doesn't know you're snogging me on the down low."

"If I keep lying, she'll get suspicious," Jungkook says. He goes to grab his phone, but Taehyung pins him down.

"That's fine. I'm sure she'd be happy with me being her son-in-law," Taehyung says with a smirk.

Jungkook flips their positions, now pinning Taehyung down to the bed. "You want to marry me now, huh?"

Taehyung grins, sending Jungkook an air kiss. Taehyung appreciates the view above him. The more flustered Jungkook gets the faster Taehyung's heart races. He can see a future with Jungkook. Taehyung wouldn't have it any other way.

Jungkook rolls onto his side, cradling the side of his head with his hand. "Now that I'm staying..." Jungkook lets his gaze linger over Taehyung's body before continuing. "What are we going to do?"

Taehyung turns to face Jungkook and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively, earning him a push from Jungkook. "What?" Taehyung whines. "We're all alone in the house and you just happen to be looking all scrumptious in my bed."

Jungkook gets under the bedcovers, hiding his face. Taehyung smiles widely, shaking his head. "Why are you hiding?"

"I'm embarrassed and my face feels hot."

Taehyung chuckles at the honesty. "Well, I have a solution for that." Taehyung sits up, opening his bedside table drawer and grabbing a now notorious blindfold—yes, it's the same one he used on Jungkook since the boy would leave it behind like it was some crime scene—Taehyung would collect after each rendezvous. "Sit up."

Jungkook sits up, looking at the blindfold that Taehyung has dangling from his hand and gapes his mouth. "Oh no."

Taehyung grins, nodding. "Oh yes." He grabs Jungkook's hand, rubbing his thumb in circles on it. "Don't you want to know what I truly wanted to do to you in the janitor's closet?"

Jungkook gulps, licking his lips.

"Hmm?" Taehyung uses his other hand to trace Jungkook's hair behind his ear.

Jungkook nods.

Taehyung is ecstatic. His whole body tingles with excitement as he ties the blindfold over Jungkook's eyes.