17

"What do you mean you want to cancel?" Jungkook hears a muffled voice.

Jungkook is hiding behind a corner in a school hallway, trying to stalk Taehyung after finding out he doesn't want to walk Jungkook to his next class—Taehyung usually insists because he has English three classrooms to the right of Jungkook's class.

"I just... I don't like this method."

Jungkook knows that's Taehyung's voice. It has to be.

"This is a perfect opportunity. Don't blow it," the other voice says, still hushed. "It's working. Don't give up."

"What are you doing?" Someone whispers into Jungkook's ear from behind, making him yelp out an embarrassing sound.

Yoongi.

"W-What are you doing?" Nice comeback. Jungkook leans against the wall, fumbling.

"Watching you eavesdrop," Yoongi says, his face showing slight amusement. He peeks around the corner and waves.

"Don't!" Jungkook bolts in the other direction, not wanting to be caught.

They didn't see him, right?

When he's far enough to feel safe, he reopens one of the notes he got in class. Yes, another one.

Meet me in the janitor's closet, third period.

Jungkook scratches the temple of his head. What could they possibly do in a closet? Is the note-writer going to reveal their identity?

It's not long after till it's the third period—for Jungkook, it feels much longer. He has his suspicions after lunch. For some odd reason, everyone had to leave early for class. Are they going to throw a surprise party in the closet? Maybe they found out Jungkook is gay, and this is all an intervention. OR, they found out he wrote notes to himself and have all joined up to prank him.

All that aside, seeing Taehyung rush off to his 'next class' does give him a few more options to fantasise about; he isn't usually in a hurry for class. It's Kim Taehyung we're talking about; the last person to care about being late. Not to mention, Taehyung did not walk with Jungkook earlier. Maybe Taehyung is avoiding him?

Jungkook contemplates whether or not to show up as requested. He has science with Soobin, which makes him think maybe if he just goes to class, he can scratch Soobin's name off the suspect list—that is, if he is in class. That will make him one step closer to narrowing down who the note-writer could be, or he could just take the fast route and meet the note-writer in the closet. Jungkook slaps his cheeks, waking himself up. He feels stupid for not rushing to the janitor's closet; it's the most logical option.

💌

Jungkook is now in front of the closet, looking around to see if anyone is watching. He waits for everyone to go into class before opening the door. His body starts to shake as he slowly walks in. It's dark. "Hello?" Jungkook calls out like a dumb bitch in a horror movie.

He hears the door close behind him, making Jungkook search for the light switch. Bingo, he finds the switch, but his hand is stopped by another, and soon he finds himself pressed up face first against the door.

"H-hey. Easy there," Jungkook says with a yelp. He tries to resist but stops when he feels a piece of fabric slide around his head, covering his eyes.

A blindfold.

While the blindfold is being tied, Jungkook asks, "Is this really necessary?"

No reply.

The note-writer turns Jungkook around to face them.

"Can I at least hear your voice?" Jungkook senses the note-writer tense at the words. A clue; it must be someone that Jungkook can recognise by voice. He smiles. "You know I can just take this blindfold off if I wanted—"

A finger is put to Jungkook's lips, hushing him. His breath hitches as his body starts to tingle. Jungkook decides he can play along, finding the whole situation comical and somewhat exciting.

All is fun and games until the finger is replaced with the other's lips. Jungkook's lips are frozen in shock. Is this really happening right now?

What is this feeling?

He doesn't move. The note-writer must have sensed this since they pull away. Silence engulfs the two.

His first kiss.

Gentle and soft. Something you shouldn't be able to feel, but damn, Jungkook felt every dip and curve of the other's lips. He wants more. He needs more.

Jungkook feels the note-writer reach to his head, to which Jungkook presumes they are going to take the blindfold off, but no, Jungkook—in a trance—swats the other's hand away, pulling them into a second kiss. Jungkook wants to remember this, and he will. Desire takes over as he reaches for the other's chest. Flat. Thank god. He could have accidentally felt up a girl. The note-writer is indeed a boy.

The note-writer grabs Jungkook's hands, pinning them to the door beside his head as he deepens the kiss—this time, less gentle and needier. He can feel it all; every movement intensifies and is enhanced as his sensory pallet has more time to focus on touch due to the lack of sight.

If Jungkook removes the blindfold, what will happen next? Will it all stop? Will he be disappointed with who it is? There's no time to write one of his lists when another person's lips are on his own. But if he were to, it would probably send him spiraling into a pit of despair, and that is why he refuses to remove the blindfold, even if it means he can experience this bliss a little longer.

Jungkook feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. The note-writer notices, pulling away. Jungkook groans, taking out his phone and throwing it aside. He then wraps his arms around the other, going for more kisses. If you were to tell Jungkook that his first kiss would be some saucy make out session in the janitor's closet blindfolded, he would be on the floor laughing and maybe even shed some tears.

Jungkook feels the note-writer's hands intertwining with his own as the kisses start to be placed down Jungkook's jawline. He can't help but let out a few whimpers. His cheeks heat up, feeling embarrassed, but all hell breaks loose in his body when the note-writer starts to suck on his neck.

Fuck. That feels criminally good.

The note-writer pulls away, placing one gentle kiss on Jungkook's neck and another on his lips before leaving Jungkook alone. The draft from the door closing winds Jungkook. He takes the blindfold off and wipes his lips with the back of his hand. What the fuck just happened?

💌

A.N: The closet scene rewritten to be more tasteful and less saucy, but don't worry to all who wanted the spice~ I have new plans for that 🥰