43

"Why are the gays in my bed?"

Jungkook falls out of the bed, while Taehyung sits up, rubbing his eyes.

"Yoongi, stop," Jimin says, trying to pull Yoongi out of the room. "We were having a sleepover."

"But my room? Them?"

The door closes.

"What was that?" Taehyung asks, looking down at Jungkook. "Was that Yoongi?"

Jungkook groans, crawling back into the bed and snuggling up to Taehyung.

"Why is he here?" Taehyung continues to sound confused.

"Who cares."

💌

Jungkook's mum ushers everyone to move faster. "Quick, the play is going to start soon."

It's finally time to see what Taehyung and the drama class have been cooking up, but what Jungkook is most excited about is for all of this to be over. Being the supportive boyfriend he is, he will bite his tongue and try his best to enjoy. Jungkook, Soobin, his mother and father sit together.

As they sit down, Jungkook feels a chill go down his spine. Looking around, he sees people glancing his way. It's like they were staring, but trying not to make it obvious. Murmurings and whispers shroud him, and now Jungkook is paranoid.

It's Jungkook.

Is he really the one?

I'm not even surprised.

Is he not even ashamed?

"They are talking about me," Jungkook whispers into Soobin's ear.

"Who is they?" Soobin opens up the play information pamphlet.

"Hey, look, Taehyung looks so handsome in the photo they put in here," Jungkook's mum says, showing the pamphlet to him.

Jungkook swats it away. It's not new information to him. Taehyung is always handsome. What's more important right now is why everyone is talking about him. He thinks back to this morning and how Yoongi walked in on them hugging in his bed-in retrospect, losing his virginity in Yoongi's bed is hilarious, but that's beside the point. Did Yoongi expose them to the entire school? Is that why everyone is looking at him?

"Why aren't you on the stage?" His dad asks.

"Don't compare him to Taehyung," his mother defends Jungkook. Jungkook is thankful because he doesn't want another lecture from his father but it's short-lived.

"Taehyung is just naturally talented," she continues.

Jungkook facepalms, wanting to exit the theatre. He's over feeling like everyone is talking about him, and he doesn't need his parents here to witness.

"Maybe this is why everyone is looking at you," Soobin says, handing the pamphlet to Jungkook.

Jungkook reads;

Romeo - Played by Kim Taehyung

New to acting but is already a pro. His passion and love for acting shows in his performance, captivating onlookers with his charming looks and charismatic aura. Perfect for this role.

Question - What do you think of while on stage to help play the character of Romeo?

Taehyung: My best friend, Jeon Jungkook.