So Cute!

Third person POV

Rebekah smiled as she saw the sight in front of her. Both young girls fell asleep next to each other. Cuddling. It was so Cute!

Renesmee had her arm wrapped around Lillie protectively. It was so cute. She could hear their snoring and it was adorable!

She smiled, she lived for these moments. Her little mate at peace for once. And she loved that. She smiled again and walked down the stairs. She saw her brothers. She smiled at them. "Guys come here", she said with a smile on her face. They looked up from what they were doing. "What is it Rebekah?", Elijah asked her.

Rebekah just rolled her eyes. "Just come here", she said as she walked back up the stairs. Her brothers followed after her. They soon made it to Lillie's room. They peeked their heads in the room. They smiled at the sight. Their mate and her sister, sleeping peacefully. It was cute.

She was at peace for once and that made them happy. They saw her snuggle more into renesmee and they would never admit it to anyone, but they awed at the sight. Their mate was so adorable!

They walked into the room quietly. They walked over to the bed. Finn gently grazed Lillie's cheek with the back of his hand. He smiled when she leaned more into his hand, even in her sleep, she yearned for his touch. He rubbed her cheek with his thumb.

"Sleep well my love", he whispered softly.

They looked at renesmee. They smiled. Yes. She was going to be a perfect part of their family. She made their mate happy and they will kill anyone who ever tries to take away their mates happiness, and the young girl had grown on them. They grown to see her as a little sister. To protect and make her happy. Just as she did with their mate. They were going to make both girls happy and they were going to protect them both.

They smiled again when they saw Lillie nuzzle into renesmees neck. And renesmee tightened her hold on Lillie. It was so cute. Kol took out his phone and snapped a photo. This was going straight to memories in his photos. He smiled at the photo before putting his phone back in his pocket.

Rebekah then knew it was time to leave them alone, and time to make lunch for the two. "Come on guys, we need to make lunch for them, and I'm making you guys help me", she said sternly. The guys were about to complain. But saw their sister stern look. They stopped mid complain and started to walk towards the door. Hell their sister was scary as hell. There was needing to make her mad. There was no going back when you make Rebekah mikaelson angry, you just don't make her angry, or you regret it, they've made that mistake and instantly regretted it. She's a scary ass women. She might seem not to scary but once angered, she's like a fucking bomb going off.

At least they knew their mate was okay and sleeping, that's all they cared about.

Sorry it's so short but wanted to make something cute! Hope you guys like it! Love you guys! -F
💜💕❤️💝