The cullens pay a visit

Imagine she's a vampire.
And Jacobs there too.

Lillie's POV

Lillie's POV

I laid on top of lijahs chest, feeling warm but he was warm and cold at the same time, which I liked. I had my face stuffed in his chest. I made light circles in his chest, he rubbed his face into my neck. I sighed in contact. I liked how calming it was.

He purred into my neck. I smiled lightly. My lijah.

He had his arms wrapped around my back. Rubbing his hands up and down my back.

"My lijah", I said through our link.

"Yours", he whispered. I snuggled more into his chest. I felt lips touch my head lightly. "I love you darling", he whispered to me. I snuggled more and smiled. "I love you lijah", I said through our link.

And before we knew it, the door was being thrown towards us. And I was being shielded on the couch by lijah, with his body. He looked at me with concerned eyes. "Are you okay darling?", he asked me. I nodded my head, but I was scared.

"I told you Edward, we can have a reasonable talk", I heard Carlisle's voice. My eyes widened. What are they doing here?

"They took my daughter", I heard Edwards voice Growl. I heard pounding steps come down the stairs. I saw koly, nik, Becka, and finny coming down, daddy also coming down the stairs. He doesn't sparkle anymore.

Lijah got up, but I was being protected. Everyone was growling at Edward, Carlisle, Bella and Jacob. I wanted to be in daddy's arms. I held my hands out for him. He saw that and grabbed me gently and held me in his arms. I cuddled into his neck.

"I just got that door fixed", nik said complaining.

"I want my daughters", Edward growled. I didn't want to leave daddy. I cuddled more into his neck whimpering.

I heard daddy growl. "She's not your daughter anymore, you lost her the moment she was born, you wanted her dead! she's mine!", daddy growled.

Edward growled. "Give me my daughters back!", he growled louder.

"You just want Lillie for her Powers!", daddy growled back.

"Alistair please.....", Carlisle pleaded.

Daddy growled at Carlisle. "You just want someone to experiment on, no more! I won't allow you to hurt my daughter anymore!", he growled out.

I think all the yelling caused Reney to wake up. She came running down the stairs.

"What is this about?", she asked. Edward and Bella looked at her. Bella gave her a small fake smile. "Come on baby, lets go home with your sister", she said. I didn't want to go with them. I wanted to stay here.

But I saw a stern look come onto sissy's face. "No mom, I want to stay with my sister and if she wants to stay with her mates, then I'm staying with her, I made the mistake of listening to you the first time, and I hurt her, and I will spend the rest of my days making it up to her, I'm not going with you!", sissy yelled at Bella.

I was shocked, I didn't know that sissy had that in her. But what was a mate?

I saw Jacob growl. "You bloodsuckers compelled her!", he growled. I saw him change into his wolf form. Oh NO!

I heard nik growl. I saw his eyes become different.

NO! I wiggled out of daddy's arms

NO! I wiggled out of daddy's arms. I won't let anyone else hurt my family! I won't let them! I held my hands out and I yelled in anger, bolts of electricity came out of my hands and hit both Jacob, Edward, Bella and Carlisle. They flew back, hitting the trees behind them. They got up and I glared at them. They looked scared. They soon ran off, good run while you can! No one tries to hurt my family and gets away with it!

But soon I felt a headache coming on. A big one too. I held onto my head. I felt something wet come down my nose. I felt really dizzy. I fell backwards, but I felt arms wrap around me. I looked up and saw nik. He was looking back at me. I smiled at him. He looked really concerned.

Now everyone was looking at me with concern in their eyes. I smiled at them. I felt nik wipe away the liquid from my nose. I saw it was blood. Well that's not good. He kept wiping it away. "It's going to be okay my love, I promise, everything's going to be okay", he whispered to me. I nodded my head slowly. I saw him bite into his wrist and put it on my mouth and I tasted something sweet and tangy. I liked the taste.

I took a few more sips, before letting him take his wrist back. He wiped away the rest of the blood from my nose. He smiled lightly at me. "That's my girl", he said softly. I smiled at him. I snuggled more into him.

He wrapped his arms around me. He picked me up and gently set us down on the couch. I laid down on his chest. I gripped his shirt in my fist. He had his hands on my back.

"Is she going to be okay?", both daddy and sissy asked.

"I think so, I think she was using to much of her powers, because she's mostly human and it tires her out, we got to take it step by step", nik said.

At least everyone was okay. No one was going to hurt my family. They were mine and I'll do anything in my power to protect them. I just want to live in peace with my family. And I will fight to make sure I do. I will fight for forever and always. Because they were my forever and always. They always will be. No matter what. No one will ever take them from me. I won't Allow it. They were mine and I don't like when people hurt what is mine. They're MINE!