Shopping

The next few days were easy. Their mate was perfect. She never really cried, she would get a little fussy when she was tired, but who doesn't. She was growing up just like a two year old would. She wasn't like her sister. Her growth was slow. They loved that, they were in no rush to see her grow up. They wanted to spend as much time with her as they could. They only get this time once in a life time.

Cause soon she would be older and not their baby anymore. But they had this time together.

But now, she definitely needed clothes, according to Rebekah. Lillie had been spending all her nights and days in the guys shirts and coats. They loved it, because she would smell like them. Rebekah would roll her eyes and say they were obsessive bastards. But deep down she liked when her mate would wear her shirts. She loved her scent on her mate.

But now it was time to get her some real clothes. She was taking her mate to the mall weather they liked it or not.

She dressed Lillie in the clothes that she had worn the day she came, she of course washed them before putting them on Lillie.

She walked down the stairs with Lillie in her arms. She grabbed the keys and went to walk out the door, if it weren't for the way overprotective mikaelson brothers. She rolled her eyes. "Get out of the way, I need to buy her some clothes", she said irritated.

"No, she's fine wearing ours clothes, she doesn't need to leave this house", Kol said. The four other brothers nodded. Rebekah again rolled her eyes. "I can protect her while we're out, seriously she needs her own clothes", she said. She was so annoyed with her brothers. Overprotective bastards.

But Lillie took out the big guns. "Please? Can I go with Becka? Please", she begged with her puppy dog eyes. And no one could ever say no to those eyes. They tried to look away and be stern with them. But the power of her puppy dog eyes was to great.

Finn was the one to break. "Fine, but if you guys run into trouble, call or come home immediately okay", he said sternly.

Rebekah rolled her eyes. While Lillie clapped her hands in happiness. "Thank you finny!", she chirped happily.

He smiled softly and kissed her forehead. "Anything for you darling", he said softly. She cupped his face with her tiny hands and kissed his nose. "I love you finny", she said softly.

He could have sworn he melted right then and there. He smiled and kissed her forehead again. "I love you darling, now be safe", he said.

She giggled, he could see the twinkle in her eyes. He loved it.

She looked at the others. "I love you guys, I see you when we get back", she said.

They all whispered their love for her. Before watching as they left. The fear of something happening was gnawing at them. They only hoped that they would be okay.

On the ride their, they listened to music. Lillie was dancing in her car seat, and Rebekah laughed at the adorable scene. "You excited baby girl?", she asked Lillie.

She got a huge smile from her mate. "Yea! I can't wait!", she chirped happily.

Rebekah laughed at her mate. She brought her hand to the back and tickled her mates feet. Which made Lillie burst out with laughter. Rebekah laughed as she kept her eyes on the road as she did so. She loved the sound of her mates laugh.

Soon they got to the mall. Rebekah got out the car and opened Lillie's door and unbuckled her. She took Lillie in her arms. She closed the door, Rebekah looked at Lillie with a smile on her face. "You ready baby?", she asked Lillie. Lillie just smiled and nodded her head. "Yea!", she said playing with Rebekah's hair.