So many god damn vampires!

Lillie's POV

I laid on lijahs chest. He felt so warm, I never wanted to leave this moment, but I guess I had too. Because sissy, who had grown up really fast had come in the room. "Okay put a shirt on please Elijah, I don't want to see any of that", she said covering her eyes, I felt lijah laughing. He sat up and kissed my forehead before getting a shirt on.

"Now what is it that you wanted renesmee?", lijah asked.

"I wanted to see if you'll let me take my sister out for awhile, I want us to do some sister bonding", she said. My eyes lit up, I clapped my hands together. I looked at lijah. "Please lijah! Please!", I said with my puppy eyes.

He tried to look away, but couldn't. He groaned. "Fine! I can't say no to those puppy eyes", he said. I squealed happily. He smiled and picked me up. He kissed the side of my head. "Now let's get you dressed, I'm sure your sister would help you", he said. Reney smiled and nodded.

I don't get why they won't help me. I mean I see them shirtless all the time.

Lijah gave me a kiss on the forehead before giving me to Reney. I smiled at my sissy. She smiled widely at me. I looked back at lijah and blew him a kiss. He pretended to catch it. I giggled loudly. "I love you lijah", I said.

"I love you my sweet little dove, have fun with your sister", he said smiling at me. I giggled. "I will", I said.

Sissy walked me out of the room and into mine. "Where are we going today sissy?", I asked her. She smiled at me. "It's a surprise lill bell", she said. I giggled. I loved surprises. She walked into my room and started to help me get dressed.

I looked at sissy while she was helping me

I looked at sissy while she was helping me. "Sissy?", I asked her. She looked at me with a smile. "Yes lill?", she asked me. I titled my head to the left a little. "Why don't lijah, koly, nik, or finny help me get dressed? I mean I see them shirtless most of the time", I asked her. I saw her cheeks become pink. "Well lill bell, they're boys, and your a growing girl, and when you grow, things tend to grow on your body and boys nowadays aren't allowed to see them", she said.

"You mean these, the things you and Becka have on your chest", I said poking one of her circle squishy things on her chest.

She laughed. "Yes, those, and men are only allowed to take off they're short because they don't have those things, that's why us girls have to help you get dressed", she said.

I pouted. "I like seeing them shirtless", I said. She laughed. She pinched my cheek. "You have a crush on them huh?", she said. I blushed.

"I does not", I said crossing my arms. But sissy gave me a lot that I couldn't lie too. I blushed even more.

"Okay, okay, maybe a little, don't tell them or Becka, because I might have one on her too, but don't tell them", I whispered.

Not knowing that they could hear me downstairs.